6.7L nGauge Update

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
**nGauge Update**

E-Motion Products' latest firmware update (v192) includes boost pressure for the 6.7L. Follow the instructions on their website (or ours) to update. It's very simple.

http://e-motionproducts.com/support/index.html (select "Current Firmware - v192")

Once you have updated the firmware and go to re-scan signals, be sure to choose "FORD_DIESEL_ALL" out of the 7 options.

There will be two options for boost: BOOST and BOOSTC.

The one you want to choose is BOOSTC. BOOST reads with barometric pressure added in.

If anyone has any issues with this specific PID, please post here. We're working on this as quickly as we can, so bear with us.

Thanks guys!

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
I was reading a Ford manual about the updates for the 2015 trucks. They list an EGR Inlet Temperature Sensor (EGRT 11). Since this sensor is in the turbine up-pipe pre-turbo would this be a great source for EGT's? Or would the post-turbo EGT be a better source?

Thanks.

ckrueg

Reaction score
I was reading a Ford manual about the updates for the 2015 trucks. They list an EGR Inlet Temperature Sensor (EGRT 11). Since this sensor is in the turbine up-pipe pre-turbo would this be a great source for EGT's? Or would the post-turbo EGT be a better source?

Thanks.

I saw this as well and wondered why it seems nobody uses this sensor like they did on the 6.4. would save people from having to ****** the egr to get pre turbo egt

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.