What have you done to your powerstroke today?

dsberman94

Reaction score
Extra cash to actually fix it into a truck worth financing?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Probably just do a rebuilt forged rod motor with my hpop, injectors, and 38r. That way I don't have to worry about seeing any rods. Then start saving money.

dsberman94

Reaction score
oh god no.. gonna totally douche it out

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

God no. Gonna stay like it is. Biggest wheels I'll put on anything is 18 and that's only if it eventually gets newer superduty axles. Probably just going to level it on 350 blocks and drive it. No lift, no bro wheels, nothing crazy. Just a mild mannered hopefully 400hp DD with a 6.7 fuel pump and maybe a t4 turbo. Idk. Not going crazy. It's still just a dinosaur.

Strokersace

Reaction score
God no. Gonna stay like it is. Biggest wheels I'll put on anything is 18 and that's only if it eventually gets newer superduty axles. Probably just going to level it on 350 blocks and drive it. No lift, no bro wheels, nothing crazy. Just a mild mannered hopefully 400hp DD with a 6.7 fuel pump and maybe a t4 turbo. Idk. Not going crazy. It's still just a dinosaur.
Ship me your stacks then so those will never be put back on your "non douchery" pick up ever again.

I need some like that in order to make some turn down tips.

6speedsd

Reaction score
1/2" fuel line from the sump up to a ball valve, then to the HFCM...still isn't hooked to the HFCM though...my last quick connect was supposed to show up today but apparently USPS decided to keep it another day. Not much I know, but it's progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

why in the *** would you spend money on a t4 turbo for a measly 400 ***in hp? you already have the perfect sub 550hp turbo for a DD! frank was right. you are starting to go full berman again.
Ship me your stacks then so those will never be put back on your "non douchery" pick up ever again.

I need some like that in order to make some turn down tips.
dude, lake pipes!

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
why in the *** would you spend money on a t4 turbo for a measly 400 ***in hp? you already have the perfect sub 550hp turbo for a DD! frank was right. you are starting to go full berman again.

live life full throttle

Because I wasn't sure if the 38r would put me at 400-450 without looking it up.

swinky

Reaction score
Does my stack make me a douche?
18e726773cd73a1c5417b9328c63fe31.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
dude, lake pipes!

live life full throttle

Hell yes! On a diesel rat rod dually, they'd make great lake pipes.

But in reality, I like a "weed burner" or turndown tip on my exhaust. But the bolt-on ones are ugly so I typically make them. There are 2 distinct profiles of turnout stacks, a 90° bend and the 45° Aussie style bend. I prefer the 45° look best but cannot find any around here. So need some 6" or 7" Aussie stacks to cut down and make weed burner tips for a 5" exhaust.

Here's the 5" Aussie style I cut down for a tip on the Dodge I had last year.
7b733aa0f407cc1f7b0b8a67350f2a82.jpg

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hell yes! On a diesel rat rod dually, they'd make great lake pipes.

But in reality, I like a "weed burner" or turndown tip on my exhaust. But the bolt-on ones are ugly so I typically make them. There are 2 distinct profiles of turnout stacks, a 90° bend and the 45° Aussie style bend. I prefer the 45° look best but cannot find any around here. So need some 6" or 7" Aussie stacks to cut down and make weed burner tips for a 5" exhaust.
right on! im pockin up what you're throwing down.

live life full throttle

Strokersace

Reaction score
right on! im pockin up what you're throwing down.

live life full throttle

So Berman just needs to give me his and it'll kill two birds with one stone. We'll never have to see pics of his rust bucket with them again, and I can get my tips made!

Latest posts

Members online