Iso 38r turbo

02strokin

Reaction score
Like title says looking for a 38r... new or used... vendors can PM me there prices... have no problem buying new thanks

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Like title says looking for a 38r... new or used... vendors can PM me there prices... have no problem buying new thanks
Call Charlie at KC turbos. Theyve got a modified 38r that seems to be doing really well, along with a chit ton of other turbos that may suit your needs better. Their customer service is amazing, and he'll make sure you get what you need.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

hucorey

Reaction score
I have a used Garrett 38R or we can get you setup with a new charger from KC.

Feel free to call or email me tomorrow and see what your plans are for your truck.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

hucorey

Reaction score
No idea who you are....
I was using the Tapatalk app on my phone and didn't realize I was on a different Ford forum as they all look identical on this app.

I own CNC Fab, and since I assumed I was on another forum that I'm a sponsor, I figured you'd see the website link. Lol

Anyway $850 shipped. Charger has less than 10k miles and not abused at all.

pipedobber

Reaction score
:whs:
I talked to Corey quite a bit before I started gathering parts for the upgrades to my welding truck. Very knowledgeable and the truck runs very well and works even better in the environment I work it in. Wish I had done this years ago. The support before and after parts were bought were beyond my expectations.

hucorey

Reaction score
Here's a pick. It's not great quality picture as I took the picture of it off my computer monitor.
b76e4fddd8695383fa2e6be32423a831.jpg

Arisley

Reaction score
He is one of the few that I won't harass for selling on here while not being a sponsor. Because he does not make a habit of it, sometimes it just kinda slips out.

hucorey

Reaction score
He is one of the few that I won't harass for selling on here while not being a sponsor. Because he does not make a habit of it, sometimes it just kinda slips out.
Thanks. When I accidentally do, it's because PSA and all other forums I'm on look exactly the same on the Tapatalk mobile app. Only way to see is at the very top in the "breadcrumbs" you'll see the forum name.

Latest posts

Members online