What's up with my blinker!?!?

chaselee

Reaction score
Pulling into my hood this evening (witha cop behind me btw) I put in my right blinker and the arrow on the dash went solid green. A minute later I went to make a left turn and everything worked as it should. I have switchback LEDs in the front and led rear bulbs as well so I figured one of them had gone out or malfunctioned.

I got home and strated playing with it, thinking maybe I had a bad connection somewhere and couldn't figure it out. I swapped bulbs from side to side, the whole nine yards and nothing would make the right side blink. So I turned on the flashers and everything works as it should. So now I'm confused more than ever.

I turn off the flashers and try again. Left side blinks like normal, right side doesn't blink at all. While I was in there I pulled in the blinker knob (left side of the steering wheel, whatever's it's called) and the high beams would come on, but push it forward as to turn the high beams on for good and nothing.

My thought is something is going wrong in the switch/knob itself...is this a thing with these trucks? If so what's the fix? As if right now I have no right blinkers.

Bugman

Reaction score
Can you hear the flasher unit clicking or put your hand on it and feel it to see if it is working.

If you can't hear or feel it then I would suspect the multi function switch on the column.

chaselee

Reaction score
Yeah I went ahead and ordered a multi function switch being that the high beams won't work either. I figured that has to be it. My highs will flash, when you pull it back, but when you push it forward it doesn't do anything.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.