Mishimoto radiator transmission fittings

GRN250

Reaction score
Installed an aluminum Mishimoto radiator in my 2002 F250 and the radiator's threaded holes for the transmission lines don't match my truck's fittings. The adapters that came with it also don't mate to my truck's transmission lines. Removed the fittings from the original radiator and they don't appear to be the correct thread for the radiator. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, where were you able to get the correct fittings? Contacted Mishimoto and waiting for their reply. Thanks.

Rob

Reaction score
I'm bumping and subscribing to hear the feedback on what Mishimoto has to say about this.

GRN250

Reaction score
I'm bumping and subscribing to hear the feedback on what Mishimoto has to say about this.

Mishimoto was contacted about the issue. It took them three days to get back to me only to say they don't have an adapter for my truck's fittings and I would need to come up with my own adapters. After searching for hours and visiting local hydraulic and fitting stores, I am working to fabricate my own 5/8-18 SAE inverted, deep, female fitting to 5/8-18 SAE inverted male. Disappointed with Mishimoto for not supplying the correct fittings for a $700 radiator.

bryan.d

Reaction score
Wow!! That sucks! I’m sure it’s a quality product as with all mishimoto products. Without the radiator fittings you cannot fully utilize the product. You should have sent it back. Why support a company that will not provide 100% support for their product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online