HPOP

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Dan from DieselSite has told me a couple times that the Adrenaline and the T500 are almost the same internally with a couple small tweaks for "reliability". He wouldn't tell me what the tweaks were though.

hucorey

Reaction score
Honey Badgers were the worst. Some still had a 15* swash in them. Lol. But sold as a performance pump. Ugh... Hence why they no longer exist besides being in jail for meth. Hopefully he gets help though.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Big Bore

Reaction score
Honey Badgers were the worst. Some still had a 15* swash in them. Lol. But sold as a performance pump. Ugh... Hence why they no longer exist besides being in jail for meth. Hopefully he gets help though.

Looks like I had the pleasure of entirely skipping that era

Big Bore

Reaction score
Dan from DieselSite has told me a couple times that the Adrenaline and the T500 are almost the same internally with a couple small tweaks for "reliability". He wouldn't tell me what the tweaks were though.
Are you saying they are the same as a stock pump, or the same as ea other and one has a reliability tweak?

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Same as each other. They were both better than 17* Stock pumps.

Maybe I'll hit him up and ask him what swash plate they're using.

mcnance865

Reaction score
None of the T500's that I have torn down are 20*. All are stock 17* SD swash housings.

Adrenalines are 18.5* I've torn down alot of these too.

Stealth SRP's were 22*

NOTE: NOT POSTING TO START DRAMA. INFO IS BASED ON FACTS FROM MY MEASUREMENTS REBUILDING THESE PUMPS.

Thanks for the info. My list was really just a summarization of everything seen on forums. More specifically, what things are "supposed" to or "claimed" to be I guess. I'd take your word and direct knowledge on the subject 100 times out of 100.

Latest posts

Members online