My Project

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Need to wax a GTR from a dig and send it to 1320 Video and watch the butthurt boys go to town on coal rollers LOL

Sent from my Galaxy S7

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
That truck turned out super cool, from both a power and drive ability stand point..... and yes the wow factor when you pop the hood to three turbos:) I've known Mike for twenty years and finally got to do something together in the Ford world:thumbsup: Be careful with that thing buddy!

imelmo

Reaction score
oh man , the only thing safe at WOT is 4wd . apparently i have to be really cautious in 2wd . zane warned me to play it cool, and he was right. it could easily be a death trap in 2wd at any speed.

Dibs if you ever sell it! :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i did tow my big TAG trailer with it today. poor truck, needed bags so bad.

Black AOD

Reaction score
We had a problem with our piping manufacturer and had to pull the plug. We are working on them again and should have them available soon. We will have a kit for the 17+ trucks too. :naughty:

What will be all the turbo size options for the triple kits? Is it all s300 options or is there room for s400 options too or no

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
The kit will probably only accommodate the SX-E S300 series turbo's. There are quite a wide variety of them for all different hp options. Even with the S372's now they can make some big power. Mike's has three S369's on it and makes plenty:)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The kit will probably only accommodate the SX-E S300 series turbo's. There are quite a wide variety of them for all different hp options. Even with the S372's now they can make some big power. Mike's has three S369's on it and makes plenty:)

id be interested to see where the BP lands with 72's .

Black AOD

Reaction score
I honestly expected to see a bigger turbine wheel on the s372 but then again I forgot they probably cant fit anything bigger than 73mm in the s300 exhaust housing

I agree with Mike ^^^

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
I would assume they would be about the same as your truck right now. It makes 92lbs of boost at 93lbs of back pressure, pretty close 1:1.... The hidden wastegate is doing its job:)

Latest posts

Members online