6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I might have ugg sneakers, but you’re just jelly. Plus diesels pollute the air. I’m currently shopping for a Prius to replace my GT-500 as that is a gas guzzler and I want to save the earth. So please leave me alone while I search online for a clean Prius while sipping my soymilk latte I just picked up from Starbucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Point proven lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
I really miss these types of threads! Glad there are still some great people on here these days!

I’m not on here much anymore. Got out of the diesel Game for now. But Still have a job to give Andrew a hard time.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I’m not on here much anymore. Got out of the diesel Game for now. But Still have a job to give Andrew a hard time.

Did you trade for a nice PRIUS??CALI LIFE..all that work to make sure the truck would fit in a parking garage....SMH

Jomax

Reaction score
Did you trade for a nice PRIUS??CALI LIFE..all that work to make sure the truck would fit in a parking garage....SMH

LOL. I don’t regret lowering it one bit, I didn’t just lower it for parking garages.

No Prius yet.

C2tuck

Reaction score
LOL. I don’t regret lowering it one bit, I didn’t just lower it for parking garages.

No Prius yet.

Well that’s the next step...diesel->gasser->hybrid.

I balanced it out by getting the wife a hybrid Camry.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Damn Jomax. Front Hole. Ouch.

I don't even care about the stock wheel comment after JD beating you down with that one.

Latest posts

Members online