• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PMF 3-link & Stage 3 traction bars

wjamesm

Reaction score
I hate to do this but after having the PMF stuff for over a year now and not getting around to installing them and having other projects taking priority I have decided to sell my PMF 3 link and stage 3 traction bars . I bought these from another member on here about a year or so ago for my 2011 F-350 . These are new , never installed PMF 3 link and stage 3 bolt on traction bars with there u bolt kit .The 3 link and bars are also powder coated Illusion purple by the original owner . I would like a local pick-up as the shipping boxes are the original ones from PMF and have been shipped twice now and are pretty beat up and I don't have boxes heavy enough or the right size to ship them in . I would like to sell as a package deal and am wanting $1500.00 firm for the 3 link and bars . Location is Bellefonte Pa. and zip is 16823 . IMG_0787.JPG

Strokersace

Reaction score
Wish these weren't that gawd awful purple! And that it'd be cost effective to ship them again. Wanting both and it's not common to find lb bars.

wjamesm

Reaction score
Ok upon going back over when I originally purchased the 3 link and traction bars the original owner's truck was a 08 .The 3 link is the same part # for 05 to 17 trucks , the bolt on traction bars have the 08-10 style top u-bolts with the nuts on top . A u-bolt and top plate kit will need to be purchased to convert 11 and up trucks to run the bars . Here's a quote from PMF's web site .

Both the bolt on and block mount setups are one of the strongest and most unique mounts we have ever seen. Should a failure occur, both the axle and the ubolts are captured. This provides for a very safe and EXTREMELY strong base. The standard bolt on and block mount requires the use of a top nut ubolt set (1999-2010 style). This means the ubolt nuts are on the top of the leaf pack. If your truck has bottom nut ubolts ('11+ SD's) you can purchase a ubolt and top plate kit to convert or we have a universal mount to use your existing ubolt configuration.

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
I should be first in line for the 3 link. Hopefully he wants the ladder bars lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
I originally PM'd you about a price on the traction bars only if Lariat was interested in the 3 link. But you only responded about a price for all of it together. I can't swing all of it right now, but could possibly the bars.

Latest posts

Members online