• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Front and rear 2000 LE Leather Buckets and consols.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Looking to trade my imaculate Lariat Limited Edition leather buckets (front and rear) and wood grain lid hard consols for some equally nice leather benches with fold down consols. I love my seats but there are 6 of us and only 4 seats. I don't want to piece it out, but would trade 1/2 as in a front or back complete set. If I find a set I may sell but as of now I just want to trade. Might even consider cloth with $ to boot.

003-1.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Pm me for info, these are in Gridley Ks, 66852

Last edited:

brownie83

Reaction score
i have a cloth set that are in great shape that id be willing to trade...2 small problems...im in PA and they are gray. they are in great shape, but have been looking for leather for a long time. let me know if interested...

Atsah

Reaction score
I have a brand new tan full rear CC bench with fold down console in cloth.. I have no seat at all back there it's just flat for the dogs.. KS is a hike..

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
i have grey cloth one small cut on drivers seat rest is pretty damn clean been looking for a set like this for a while in ks of course...

Latest posts

Members online