what are some good wheels for 44 boggers?

John Buck

Reaction score
looking for some decent wheels to go with my 44 boggers i have been looking for some good drw, 10 lug specifically, beadlock wheels and preferably like the ones i attached below in the pictures, thought those looked pretty damn good, anyone else have any opinions on good wheels for some 44 boggers? this is all going on my 97 ford f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually v8 7.3

Attachments

• 2018 beadlock and boggers 1.jpg
    2018 beadlock and boggers 1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 107
  • 2018 beadlock and boggers 2.jpg
    2018 beadlock and boggers 2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 2018 beadlock and boggers 3.jpg
    2018 beadlock and boggers 3.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 88

John Buck

Reaction score
just found some 10 lug steel military wheels that look pretty damn good, if anyone posts some good 10 lug drw beadlocks i'll still give them a look.

Arisley

Reaction score
Carry lots of spare parts. Including a spare car to get home in.

Reliable, as in it works great until something breaks.

sootie

Reaction score
i dont even think he understands what rim configuration has to happen to enable dual 44" boggers. I have seen it done but it sure wasnt hwy legal nor conventional means!

cbf9703

Reaction score
Sounds like you aren't looking for street legal... Which is good because I'm not sure that's possible. ��

With that being said, a lot of it depends on how hacked together you're looking to go, what your goals are and preferences for beadlock styles too. I run srw 8 lug, but rigs with both true weld ons (with 44" boggers) and recentered hummer wheels/cheater style with PVC inserts (37" tire). They both have their benefits.

One thing with recenter wheels or anything you get from most of the off-road companies (trailworthy fab, etc)... They are not meant for Highway use. They serve their purpose, but don't always balance out great at higher speeds.

Any reason you're dead set on drw? It wouldn't be first choice off-road around here for a number of reasons.

emev0l

Reaction score
I run Trail Worthy Fab recentered H1 wheels with 44’s

If you plan to beat the brakes off the truck off road with dual rear 44” boggers 19.5” wide x2 and some space in between, over 40” wide, you’re gonna want a 2.5 ton rear axle.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.