PSE 58V FICM

Sprman

Reaction score
I've been having issues with my FICM for awhile now and since the LST show in February, so has Dorian. We tossed around the idea of changing ours out to 58V. He got his done a few weeks ago and this past friday I installed my 58V PSE FICM this past Friday and DAMN does it make a difference. Start up is a LOT smoother and the extra power on the street is great. Runs 10x better than it has in a long time. Made 468hp on the last dyno in Feb with a back FICM, now i'm curious to see what it will do now! Thanks for helping breath a little more life into and old truck!!

Agjake11

Reaction score
Good stuff. I know Dorian said his ran a lot better after also. Think this is the way to go when ficm starts to go out

Sprman

Reaction score
Good stuff. I know Dorian said his ran a lot better after also. Think this is the way to go when ficm starts to go out

I'd do it now. Much better all the way around. Well worth it. And you can get a PHP or other tuner afterwards later down the road.

Agjake11

Reaction score
the PHP tuner is the first thing on my list after dorians done with the truck this week. my FICM was rebuilt in april of 2011 so its gonna hang in there till i can recover from this round of work

BlueOx

Reaction score
Just bumping this up! We can still get these fellas! Let me know if your interested!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.