pedal response

quickstart

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with those plug and play turbo lag/throttle response kits? (Pedal Commander, Stealth Module etc.) Like to know if compatable with programmers and if it works.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with those plug and play turbo lag/throttle response kits? (Pedal Commander, Stealth Module etc.) Like to know if compatable with programmers and if it works.

Do you have custom tune files? You can have your tune writer, adjust the pedal response in the file. No need for that BS PnP throttle sensitivity modules. All they do is modify the ACC signal.. Which can screw with the PCM.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Tuner should be able to tune it in if you can find anyone in the world to do a revision right now.

I have the BD throttle sensitivity booster on my 15 and also had it it on my 12... its ***in awesome! Although, in the winter i have to turn it down one notch. Lol. I have zero lag. Anyone who.jumps in it and moves it usually spins the tires on dry pavement. Lol

live life full throttle

quickstart

Reaction score
Your right about finding someone to tune plus I kinda like to work on my truck myself when I can even if its just a plug and play device. Thank you for the reply.

Latest posts

Members online