Kanati Trail Hog Review

hawker25

Reaction score
Wanted to bring this review I have been doing over here. I hope it might help some people with another option for tires. I got the stock 275/65R20's. Couldn't find a ton of reviews, but everything I did read was good. I will try to update roughly every 5000 miles, or as I encounter a new weather situation until I replace them. I am in Denver so I will definitely be giving feedback on snow and winter traction which is the feedback that seemed to be lacking the most. They look a lot like the duratracs but with the BFG AT center tread. Made by Greenball Tire which has made ATV and trailer tires for along time. paid $756 to my door. I found out that Discount Tire can order them so if I get another set after this I will probably get them from them.

First Impression is good. Balanced right up at Discount tire. Good on road manners. Little louder than stock Michelin's but not annoyingly so. They have more grip than the Michelin LTX AT2's. I have a steep driveway with a curb that I back up and with the Michelin's I had to hit the curb with a little momentum or they would break free. With the Kanati's I was able to come to a full stop and start with no wheel spin.

Update for First Snow
Got about 6 inches here. Tires did fantastic in unplowed snow, packed down streets and in the slush on the roads. Very pleased so far. Much better than the Michelin LTX At's 2s that were replaced. I think they were more sure-footed than the Cooper ATP's I had on my Tacoma before this truck.

Line8

Reaction score
Been a few months. How the tires doing?
I’ve had a couple sets of dura tracs but hate the price and its time for new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online