What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
Damn I need some of those! They are super bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://retro-solutions.net/product-...0_5W_CREE_LED_Reverse_Wedge_Bulbs-pid704.html

Those things are a must have with tinted windows! Put them in my truck and effin love how I can actually see out with the windows up now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

yes they are bright, can't wait to try them out plowing...I have 20% tints on my plow truck and they are much better, i still want rigid duallys mounted on the hitch so i can see even better.
Where did you get them

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

http://retro-solutions.net/product-...0_5W_CREE_LED_Reverse_Wedge_Bulbs-pid704.html. he's a site sponsor.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Damn... I'll be getting ma a set of those back up lights. Oh, and you can't go wrong with Rigid Duallys. Got two pair, love them. Saving for a winch bumper, so I'm driving bumperless right now... really miss my Rigids. They are on vacation in the garage. probably have to upgrade the headlights now. Mine suck.

Djmck832

Reaction score
Putting on new name plates

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Its at Venom Motorsports right now getting Toyo AT2's 35 12.50 20's. Sick of having to use 4wd to go anywhere.

Djmck832

Reaction score
Might be a stupid question, but how easy are these to change? Already changed my faded out grill oval, but my fender badges need replacing bad. Nearly all the lettering has peeled off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are stick on emblems with 2 posts on the backside for alignment. Going to use some adhesive remover to loosen them up first so I don't scratch the fender. My major concern is it being straight. They're too expensive to screw up. Here's a pic of the backside if that helps.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 60

Djmck832

Reaction score
Located Keyless Code to rest Keypad. Here's a thread copied from another forum.

Location of Keyless Code on Computer Module of Ford F250 Superduty

Here is a better answer to save you the time I spent locating the sticker on the computer module that shows the keyless entry code.

This is from a 2007 F250

The computer module is mounted high on the firewall approximately behind the a/c fan speed control knob. Here is how to find it / get to it:

1. Remove the large cover under the steering column that covers the fuse block. You'll need to reach in under the dash, with your left arm, to the right of the steering column and left of center to move stuff to get a clear view.

2. Open the storage pocket door on the lower edge of the dash (right of the steering column) and squeeze the back side of the storage pocket to allow the stops to pass to the front. This will allow the opening to be clear to see the computer module up in the dash. Shine your flash light through this opening.

3. Move the first piece of white insulation to the side to see the firewall. Look up through the pocket door, moving the wiring harnesses aside if necessary. You'll find a second white insulation wrapped snugly across the computer module. When you push the insulation up to see the flat surface, you see the 5 digit number printed up-side-down in black on a white sticker. This is your keyless entry code.

Instructions for Programming Keyless Entry Code Copied from the 2007 Owner's Manual

KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM (IF EQUIPPED)
You can use the keyless entry keypad to lock or unlock the doors without using a key.
The keypad can be operated with the factory set 5–digit entry code; this code is located on the owner’s wallet card in the glove box, is marked on the computer module, and is available from your authorized dealer. You can also create your own 5–digit personal entry code.
When pressing the controls on the keypad, press the middle of the controls to ensure a good activation.

Programming a personal entry code
To create your own personal entry code:
1. Enter the factory set code. The driver door will unlock.
2. Within five seconds press the 1 • 2 on the keypad.
3. Enter your personal 5-digit code. Each number must be entered within five seconds of each other.
4. The doors will lock then unlock to confirm that your personal keycode has been programmed into the module.
Tips:
• Do not set a code that uses five of the same number.
• Do not use five numbers in sequential order.

Good Luck - this worked easily for me!

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Gave her to the boys to get some new ball joints, ujoints finally, vacuum and dust seals. Found the track bar bushing, WTF FORD! Deadbeats, got to work on that. Powerslot Cryo rotors with Hawk SD pads, should be much better for beating on with a trailer in tow ;) Can't wait for IC/Rad, front and rear bumpers should be back from powder-coating in a week or two hopefully, just in time.

IMG-20140131-00272-SM.jpg