Isspro EV2 gauges

Trucknut661

Reaction score
Just installed these gauges 3 months ago. I bought the tri pod (pyro, turbo and trans temp) the only differences is the 2 wires that run to the pyro. All the rest pretty much connect to each other. My gauges workedflawlessly up until today and it's only the pyro. The other 2 work flawlessly still. they are hooked to my dimmer switch and can adjust the lighting fine. My pyro on the other hand doesn't light up, the red light turns on then flashes. I checked the connections to see if anything has been rubbing or loose but nothing. So am I correct to assume the Gauge went out or is there any tricks to verify? Tried calling isspro customer service but never heard back today.

Last edited:

Trucknut661

Reaction score
The red light flashes, when it got dark out and my automatic light switch turned the headlights on the pyro light stays flashing red and the background of the pyro gauge flashes red along with the red light. The other 2 gauges work flawlessly

mandkole

Reaction score
lookup Michael Pliska in Oregon on facebook -- he is 'Michael ' on here, but not on much. He is the engineering mgr at ISSPRO. A great guy and a real enthusiast, he will get you help.

Trucknut661

Reaction score
Here's an update. Got a hold of Michael. Awesome guy was able to help me diagnose my issue within 2 min lol. From what he said the cell in my gauge stopped working and basically wiped out the programming of the gauge. He said he has only ran into this issue one other time and that's it's extremely uncommon to happen. That being said he sent me out a new guage and have to return the old one once I get it. Overall great customer service, great quality of a product and sometimes things don't work right but I'm glad they stand behind there product. No headaches, no issues or anything. Great company with great customer service. I would recommend there products to anyone looking for gauges.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.