• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Used 7.3 go fast parts

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
All parts listed below are personal sale, not through the shop. Came off of either my truck or Ben's truck, all parts are being sold used/as is with no warranty. Parts are guaranteed to be good when shipped, shipping will include insurance and all packages will be shipped signature required.

Used 400/200 injectors out of my race truck, they have about 2500 miles on them. $1850 plus shipping with cores, $2450 plus shipping with no cores

Used 99-03 Superduty Hypermax T4i mount kit with modded H2E turbo. Turbo is a 66mm compressor wheel, 76mm turbine wheel, and 17cm exhaust housing. Kit is complete with intercooler plumbing, oil lines, mount, and up-pipes. $1600 plus shipping

Used S467.7 Turbo, Irate flat intake plenums, and Hypermax T4i mount kit. This kit was modified to work in my OBS race truck. Requires use of an SD drivers side exhaust manifold (not included). Up-pipes we're modified with bellows and vband clamps instead of donut gaskets. It also has a wastegate provision for a turbosmart 40mm gate (gate is included). I have oil lines, mount kit, plenums, Dieselsite boot kit, AFE blade runner intake Y, and polished stainless steel intercooler tubing that was used with a Spearco 6.0 intercooler(intercooler not included). The mount doesn't look pretty, but it was functional. Firewall clearance will be required for an OBS and I have no clue if it will fit in a SD with the way it was modified. You will also need to build a downpipe for it, I can include the old downpipe flange if needed. $2000 plus shipping

7.3 ATS billet flexplate, SFI Approved $325 plus shipping

94-97 AFE Pro Dry Stage 2 cold air kit, was used in my race truck, has a couple holes drilled in the box to mount a couple of nitrous solenoids. Complete kit looks like new, probably has less than 500 miles on it. $200 plus shipping

Used hydra chip, still have plastic case for it, nothing wrong with it. Was used for less than 500 miles in my race truck, no tunes included. $250 plus shipping

South Bend 3250 Street Dual Disc clutch for 99-03 7.3 ZF6 speed. Clutch is in new condition, box was opened, never installed. $900 plus shipping

Latest posts

Members online