Powerstroke214's build thread

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I feel like it's 10k can't remember. On my list to do. Might try to set aside a weekend soon to do some stuff. Schaeffers, filters, lengthen ccsb hose, rotate, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dude... agressive tires on a superduty need rotated every 5k miles.. ill bet your front end is ok. if anything, might be a rch of movement in some of the parts..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
You could of bought my 12 :poke:

lol I def could've upgraded, wish I had

dude... agressive tires on a superduty need rotated every 5k miles.. ill bet your front end is ok. if anything, might be a rch of movement in some of the parts..

It needs a little work, steering getting a little chitty. I think the stabilizer is dicked for starters

dsberman94

Reaction score
The 6.0 is going to be outdated by the time you finish school. You should just sell it to me. That way I've got a ccsb white and tan 7.3 and 6.0 just like I want

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
a13104f0644398c09ce7095fcf94cd00.jpg

Got some fancy icon 2.5s on up front today

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
It's about the same over most ground, but significantly smoother over bumps, potholes, railroad crossings, those little curbs in driveways to direct you to turn one way lol.

I want to do the rear now, badly.

But it needs a hub it appears, found that out putting these things on. So that's pretty neat.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It's about the same over most ground, but significantly smoother over bumps, potholes, railroad crossings, those little curbs in driveways to direct you to turn one way lol.

I want to do the rear now, badly.

But it needs a hub it appears, found that out putting these things on. So that's pretty neat.

yeah i guess pavement princesses wont see much difference..

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Not much, can't say I'd recommend it to the average joe. But if you find a deal or have the money, I'd 100% recommend it. I'd imagine with 2.5s in the rear it'd ride phenomenally. Roads here are pretty bad so to me it was worth it. I drive around running over the rough patches now lol

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Not much, can't say I'd recommend it to the average joe. But if you find a deal or have the money, I'd 100% recommend it. I'd imagine with 2.5s in the rear it'd ride phenomenally. Roads here are pretty bad so to me it was worth it. I drive around running over the rough patches now lol

lol.. i would too. gotta test them some way..

Jomax

Reaction score

Get rear deaver mini packs or full packs and it would ride even better.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Get rear deaver mini packs or full packs and it would ride even better.

$$$$ I paid <$500 for these lol only reason I did it. Money aside, I'd do rear 2.5 piggybacks and deavers for sure. Trucks junk anyways, not worth the money lol. At this point I'm testing to see what I want for the 6.7 I eventually get. So far it looks like a few grand in suspension work is on that list 🤦🏾*♂️

Jomax

Reaction score
$$$$ I paid <$500 for these lol only reason I did it. Money aside, I'd do rear 2.5 piggybacks and deavers for sure. Trucks junk anyways, not worth the money lol. At this point I'm testing to see what I want for the 6.7 I eventually get. So far it looks like a few grand in suspension work is on that list 🤦🏾*♂️

All of these stuff carry over, so it's never a waste!

Latest posts

Members online