Review camera not working sometimes?

Magnetic 2016 f250

Reaction score
Like the title says. Anyone else have this problem? Message comes up say see dealer for service.
There is a connector behind the bumper for the camera. Follow the wire out of the bottom of the tailgate. I would take it part and apply dielectric grease to the connection and plug it back in and see what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

7sixpack7

Reaction score
Mine would work on and off. Took it to the dealer they replaced the camera and knock on wood, no problems since.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Mine has been doing it for awhile. I put it in reverse and the sensors and camera work for a split second then the screen goes blue to black and sensors stop working and it pops up on the dash "check backup sensors" ... I don't get why it would work perfectly fine for a split second then just all goes to ****.

Shef

Reaction score
What I found was a large connector up by the parking brake pedal was loose. If when mine does it I can manipulate that connector and it starts working again. Same thing when I get the service advance track message. I only figured it out when I was putting my boat in and it didn't work. When I released the parking break it came on.

Bfazona

Reaction score
I know this is an older post, but my camera issue turned out to be the harness between the tailgate and camera. There is a short Barnes that routes through the tailgate and mine went bad. I checked the connector that Shef mentioned, but it was still tight.

Latest posts

Members online