Finally my 17 showed up

12stroker

Reaction score
I ordered it in Dec and it finally arrived this past Saturday. Its a King Ranch f250 white gold and caribou. I traded my 12 in which was a great truck I hope this 17 will be just as good. Coming soon OUO traction bars, OUO leveling kit. I am excited it finally showed up other then it having two blemishes on the paint that need to be repaired before I can get ceramic coating done. Here are some photos
received_10154076366731582_zpsukail9wi.jpg

imagejpeg_4_zpsfomyac3o.jpg

imagejpeg_2_zpspppjz2n6.jpg

imagejpeg_1_zpsj0gidmbh.jpg

IMG_20170225_234226_007_zps9cwahbx0.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks familiar ! congrats , minus the price tag LOL

on edit: that's a different tailgate than mine, wonder why ?

Last edited:

12stroker

Reaction score
Thanks, non chrome package comes with just that small emblem and Chrome package comes with the big panel. I ordered a panel for mine it just hasn't come in yet.

Jomax

Reaction score
That king ranch emblem on the tailgate just doesn't look right. Looks like they decided to slap it on last minute.

Beautiful truck though!!!! Love the color combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscard0215

Reaction score
Thanks, non chrome package comes with just that small emblem and Chrome package comes with the big panel. I ordered a panel for mine it just hasn't come in yet.

so can these panels be added to any tailgate?? please update with pics if you get a chance! great looking KR.

12stroker

Reaction score
I added a ranch hand, ceramic tint to the truck on all windows, and retrax pro. Also with for scan turned off double honk, fog lights with high beams, turned on ac seats on screen, and turn tpms lower.
20170404_101730_zpsfv5gfhja.jpg
20170314_181703_zps7ky4fmgq.jpg

20170324_122049_zpsc9x1nppx.jpg
IMG_0091_zpspr8phgxd.jpg

20170329_212320_zpsxbpgoxo9.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score
Very nice truck! I just sat in a carbon copy of yours. I love the KR interior! So tempting lol

12stroker

Reaction score
Very nice truck! I just sat in a carbon copy of yours. I love the KR interior! So tempting lol

Thanks, Yeah I was actually going to buy a platinum and one of my friends a few weeks before I made my decision on ordering bought a king ranch and i swapped my order after seeing his. His is white and caribou he actually was trying to find a white gold and caribou and never could find one in king ranch when he was looking for a truck.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, Yeah I was actually going to buy a platinum and one of my friends a few weeks before I made my decision on ordering bought a king ranch and i swapped my order after seeing his. His is white and caribou he actually was trying to find a white gold and caribou and never could find one in king ranch when he was looking for a truck.

weird how they have different tailgates . nice truck brother . those retarx are so nice, ive sold a few of them .

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
My dealer told me there was an option to ****** the tailgate panel on the chrome package so you could have gotten the regular tailgate. I chose the panel just to break up the solid white on the back of my truck.

If you have access to a fleet number you can really get silly on the options. My old man just ordered a white gold/caribou XLT with 20" wheels. He wanted a Lariat but he needed the floor shift 4x4 so he could flat tow it behind his RV

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online