TS perform Stryker

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
my truck was much stronger pre deletion , about to try it again and report back .

Magicman129

Reaction score
I see 2 different TS boxes one says 75hp max the other says 100 hp do you have the 100hp box? I was thinking about the 100hp and the Magna flow 5in *** back

rebel102285

Reaction score
I want to know if the warranty stays in tact with the stryker. Some say undetectable some say it leaves traces.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

theplumber

Reaction score
Any Update?
I am intersted for ts but not sur if i wait tuning .

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

zack birge

Reaction score
Definitely worth it! Got mine from Mike about a week ago. Significant increase in power. I installed it without using the switch. "Reverts to full power" without the switch. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.

oscard0215

Reaction score
Definitely worth it! Got mine from Mike about a week ago. Significant increase in power. I installed it without using the switch. "Reverts to full power" without the switch. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.

how hard/easy was install???

theplumber

Reaction score
Can you tow whit this tuner ? Or you have to switch the tune ? I am interseted to order .

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

rebel102285

Reaction score
OK after having mine in a week I think I may return it. Feel like I may have a bit more top end power on setting 5 on the TS but it also feels like I've lost a ton of low end. Setting 1 feels better than 5

Uncontrolled515

Reaction score
OK after having mine in a week I think I may return it. Feel like I may have a bit more top end power on setting 5 on the TS but it also feels like I've lost a ton of low end. Setting 1 feels better than 5

Seeing mixed reviews still. I have mine on the way but have considered returning it already.

zack birge

Reaction score

Remove the switch and try it! That's how mine was at first. But I left the switch off completely and it was a whole other animal!

rebel102285

Reaction score
Remove the switch and try it! That's how mine was at first. But I left the switch off completely and it was a whole other animal!
My only concern with that is I'll be pulling 19k lb fifth wheel. Not sure if it's safe to leave on max setting.

Latest posts

Members online