2017 Egr solution

F

Floorboard79

I have the kit from no limit, i have been told its basically the same as 11-14. I am a 6.7 power stroke virgin, but successfully removed the spaceship awhile back and have been running with egr un-plugged.

Will i be safe to use the 11-14 instructions or is there anything different i should be aware of? Thank you

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have the kit from no limit, i have been told its basically the same as 11-14. I am a 6.7 power stroke virgin, but successfully removed the spaceship awhile back and have been running with egr un-plugged.

Will i be safe to use the 11-14 instructions or is there anything different i should be aware of? Thank you

yep you good !

Mts678

Reaction score
So these 17's are able to be ******d now?! I am itching to ****** and tune mine. I thought ****** kits/ programmers weren't out yet?

F

Floorboard79

everyone has the same ford export tune right now, on different platforms, i have ez lynk and love it, the tune runs good but i think the timing is more retarded than the factory *** on maps based on what i saw before and after.
i have about 30 more hp, good bit more torque as posted by someone else on this board, but mpg is about the same, and the smoke control tip in takes a little getting used to.

I still would love to know what application ford had this tune intended for?

Plan to install my EGR solution this weekend, Love being able to hear the truck now, but man i am ready for ppei to kick out a custom tune with trans tuning!

Last edited by a moderator:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
everyone has the same ford export tune right now, on different platforms, i have ez lynk and love it, the tune runs good but i think the timing is more retarded than the factory *** on maps based on what i saw before and after.
i have about 30 more hp, good bit more torque as posted by someone else on this board, but mpg is about the same, and the smoke control tip in takes a little getting used to.

I still would love to know what application ford had this tune intended for?

Plan to install my EGR solution this weekend, Love being able to hear the truck now, but man i am ready for ppei to kick out a custom tune with trans tuning!

emergency services most likely .

Mts678

Reaction score
Are y'all just using a ****** pipe or is there dp back kits available?

F

Floorboard79

mike what are the two large hose clamps used for in the kit?
i found everything Else's place, i can see the cooler is different and why the usual hose re-route is not required. Before i tear into it i like to know what everything is supposed to be purposed for. Thanks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sweet! It fit good and Ect? I've always liked flopro exhausts

they just sit a bit lower (2-3") and take a bit of massaging to get hangers into the slots. i went with a test pipe and mbrp *** back. price stays relatively close but the fit is much better IMO .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sweet! It fit good and Ect? I've always liked flopro exhausts

they just sit a bit lower (2-3") and take a bit of massaging to get hangers into the slots. i went with a test pipe and 17' mbrp *** back. price stays relatively close but the fit is much better IMO .

Mts678

Reaction score
Good deal. Hey I did call into the shop to order the whole weight loss performance package stuff.. I'm going to wait and call back in to order when the polished intakes are ready to ship.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Good deal. Hey I did call into the shop to order the whole weight loss performance package stuff.. I'm going to wait and call back in to order when the polished intakes are ready to ship.

they are ready !

Latest posts

Members online