Fuel Wheels and Tires!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
We are going to run a Sale on all Fuel products. These prices will be too low to list. Wheels, Tires, Grilles, if Fuel carries it, its on sale! Now till then end of July.

Fuel has released its new tire 33" and 35" tires are available, but quantities are limited.

tire_zps37b0eeca.jpg

Fuel20Octage_BLK_A1_700_zps6c1392e5.png

Message me or Tom for pricing, low prices shipped right to your door!

Last edited:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
whats the story on the Fuel tires? I'm about to need some for a set of 22 and they caught my eye...looks much like a toyo but significantly less expensive. anyone have any miles on em?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
whats the story on the Fuel tires? I'm about to need some for a set of 22 and they caught my eye...looks much like a toyo but significantly less expensive. anyone have any miles on em?

As far as I know, the old Fuel tires were pretty much toyo knockoffs. The new fuel tires are their own proprietary design...

SlowSmoke

Reaction score

We have sold a few sets and they haven't balanced out once. They look good and seem to last ok. If you like numb hands while you drive, they are perfect.

Ps. These are the original m/t's, I haven't bought another set recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
dubydu2e.jpg

Jury is still out on these but they are growing on me... Thanks again Mark

These things look good on there!

Lance-
the new tires are a new tread pattern, as well from what im told a little harder compound so the tires last longer. The complaints we had with them from my guys running em, they are heavier, and wear quicker.

We didn't seem to have any issues getting the old style to balance, and we have sold quite a few sets of these ranging from 33s-38s. From what im told the new tires should be a large improvement also.