BULLYDOG Custom tuning

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
Is bully dog doing any better on their tuning than in the past?

Are they saving stock files, or just grabbing some out of a data base that look like they will work?

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It is available for all model years. With custom tuning its just like an SCT device. You load the tune and that's it. No on the fly with custom.

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
I have a couple of questions and pardon the potential ignorance. I heard that H&S were not making these products anymore, is this the case and why because the platform is the same? Also if the platform is the same and Bully dog was the first to offer shift on the fly whether people like it or not, why can it not be done on the Bullydog? I do not want to come off as questioning, I am just wondering. Thanks for the time.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Bully Dog offers shift on the fly, but here's the thing... you don't really want shift on the fly.

It's not true on the fly tuning. Not on Bully Dog, and not on H&S...

Yes, the 6.4's and 6.7's hold up using H&S on the fly, but if you look at the tunes, you'll see why. All anybody is really changing is upper end duration. This keeps your transmission from freaking out.

You will NEVER see true on the fly tuning changes on these trucks. You'll never be able to go from a full on race tune to a safe tow tune with the touch of a button. You CERTAINLY won't be able to on a 6.0.

This is another great option in a land of disappearing hardware is all.

Latest posts

Members online