2015 New Tpms programming that works

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
So I have been trying to figure out the Tpms programming after adding after market wheels and new Tpms sensors to my 2015 F350. There doesnt seem to be any good definitive info on the web about what Tpms sensors will actually work and programming them. I finally got it all working I thought I would share what I learned. This will work on all 2011-2015 trucks.

1: 2011 to 2015 sensors all use the same ford part#

2:The Tpms teaching programming the manual has does not work, at least not on new Tpms sensors. I don't know anybody that has got it to work.

3: The Sct x4 at least with pip programming can program any pressure you want front and rear. I set mine at 50 front/45 rear.

4: Need to buy a Ford (or after market) Tpms tool to program the new sensors. It took all of 3 minutes to do all 4 and my Tpms light is finally out and I am happy now. Hope this info will help some of you out.

I bought all the stuff on ebay. Here are some links and part#s

Ford Tpms Programmer p/n#8C2Z 1A203-A $50 bucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271293210456?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Set of 4 oem Fomoco tpms sensors $42 bucks
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191441019845?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I bought all the same stuff when I did mine! Except I never used the tool, somehow mine just all read from the get go somehow?!? I wasn't mad though haha

JCROMAN73

Reaction score
I bought all the same stuff when I did mine! Except I never used the tool, somehow mine just all read from the get go somehow?!? I wasn't mad though haha

Wow you must have got lucky. Your the first ive heard that got them to work without a lot of head ache. Whats weird was after about a week all of a sudden I noticed my tpms light was out. I was like holy crap did it finally learn itself? Then withing 15 min bam! It was back on again and stayed on.

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
I heard you can use a minimax to turn off the tpms completely on a 15 but I'm not sure. I'm waiting for my buddy to let me try his.

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
I like knowing when my tires are going flat, I changed the thresholds with the Minimaxx so it was pressures I wanted, but when your flying down the road and take on a tire going flat in a hurry, its nice to know 10-20 seconds before you run out of air in that tire so your not ****ing rims up and can maybe save the tire. You go dead flat with no air doing 100km/h, you toast your tires sidewall and risk damage to your rim/truck before your even stopped to see whats happening. 11+ years dealing with TPMS, yes some systems suck, but I wouldn't shut it off, get it working and let it do its thing.

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
i just changed my pressures to 35lbs with my sct x4, drove it for 20 seconds and bam no more tire light

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i just changed my pressures to 35lbs with my sct x4, drove it for 20 seconds and bam no more tire light

My light comes & goes,so i hope yours is gone & not coming back as i have a new sct4 that i'm going to try this with.:toast::toast:

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
i updated mine to the newest software, loaded my tune changed the tire pressure and its been off ever since, thats been about a month ago or so

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i updated mine to the newest software, loaded my tune changed the tire pressure and its been off ever since, thats been about a month ago or so

Didnt work for me today,used my new sct4 to set it @ 35 front & back & that dang light came on post hast,cant i pull the tpms out of my stock 17" rims & put them in my 20's without any issue?

ftast350

Reaction score
With the changing of the programming to 35 PSI are you changing the tire pressure to 35 PSI as well?

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
No that's just the threshold for the light to come on, set at 35psi, run at 45-50psi, if you've lost 10psi you know it isn't a glitch or temperature change, your going down.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Finally got rid of that annoying light,had my originals installed in my new rims but did have to buy new valve stems from napa,they were less then $4 ea .I am a happy camper.

Latest posts

Members online