• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

wtb spartan tcm

boom24

Reaction score
hi guys looking for a spartan tcm for my 08 450. looking to buy ASAP THANKS

boom24

Reaction score
Well seems as if the trans has a mind of its own.running a 250 tune .it tq locks and unlocks when it wants .has extremely rough shifts then limp shifts.then some days its normal..after looking around online from what I understand the job 1 trucks tcm could be the issue .any with input please chim in

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Job 1 TCM's are a non-issue.

My Job 1 truck's transmission kicks ass, takes names, and does charity work with the elderly on weekends.

But it's also got an H&S on it.

womp

djr4x4

Reaction score
Did you do the relearn sequence to see if that would calm it down some.. Job 3 truck here with no funkiness on the spartan tuning, and I've toyed from 210-300 tunes..

boom24

Reaction score
Did you do the relearn sequence to see if that would calm it down some.. Job 3 truck here with no funkiness on the spartan tuning, and I've toyed from 210-300 tunes..

0-60 at wot 3 times is what I was told .iam not 100% if that's exactly the rite way tho

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
0-60 at wot 3 times is what I was told .iam not 100% if that's exactly the rite way tho

Here

"This process should be performed if you have a stock TCM and have loaded the 210 TP, 250, 275, 300, 310, or 350 tunes. I have made this relearn as painless as possible since several people feel that the old relearn is too stressful on the truck. It's not something that you have to do, but it is something that I highly recommend if you want the ultimate consistency out of your 5R110W.

1. From a stop, accelerate to 50-55 MPH at 10-15% throttle. DO THIS FIVE TIMES.
2. From a stop, accelerate to 55-60 MPH at 20-25% throttle. DO THIS FIVE TIMES.
3. From a stop, accelerate to 55-60 MPH at 40-50% throttle. DO THIS THREE TIMES.
4. From a stop, accelerate to 60 MPH at 60-75% throttle. DO THIS TWO TIMES. ALTHOUGH I RECOMMEND THIS STEP, IT IS OPTIONAL.
5. From a stop, accelerate to 60-70 MPH at 85-100% throttle. DO THIS TWO TIMES. THIS IS AN OPTIONAL STEP IN THE PROCEDURE.

If you aren't sure about throttle position, you can monitor throttle position percentage with the DashDAQ."

boom24

Reaction score
How soon does this havta be done after loading a tune? And is there a certain time frame after I load the tune that I have to do it? I

djr4x4

Reaction score
I try and do the sequence as soon as possible if I can.. Note if you run the reg 210 tune you won't need to do this sequence.. Only the the 210 TP, 250, 275, and up.. Those tunes have the change in line pressure...

fnlyfree

Reaction score
I have an 08 job 1 and was not happy with the shifting with my Spartan at first. I installed a set of PMF traction bars and all was right with the world. Very much like the firm shifts of the 275. I run it as a daily driver. Traction bars make all the difference.

Latest posts

Members online