Thanks Mike!

hanson795

Reaction score
Decided to take everyone's advice on here and order my deletes through Mike. Best decision I've made! He was very helpful and quick to respond with all the questions I had. Shows he truly cares about his customers which is hard to come by nowadays. I fell in love with my truck all over again its like a whole new animal! Thanks again Mike cant wait to order more goodies!

Reaction score
Same here, Mike hooked me up with what he thought I was looking for and everything has worked out great. Thanks to Mike!!!! Thanks Again!!!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Rather than start another thread. Another HUGE THANK YOU to mike! I needed some parts and within 5 minutes he has them packed up and ready to go! Your the man Mike! Awesome customer service!

TexAg56

Reaction score
Mike is def the man! Hanson be sure to tell us what tunes you went with and how you like them!

Mike my buddy will be ordering an cts2 very soon. So it looks like I will get one too. Only bad thing is he drives a chevy lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike is def the man! Hanson be sure to tell us what tunes you went with and how you like them!

Mike my buddy will be ordering an cts2 very soon. So it looks like I will get one too. Only bad thing is he drives a chevy lol

you know i got you guys !

Latest posts

Members online