6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
sideways pictures are always controversial and should be banned.

Dan

Reaction score
sideways pictures are always controversial and should be banned.

Here I straightened it out... It still looks gay though....

5CB2FCC2-F0AB-44BD-A5F9-927FC4EE8C09_zpskfisfhfc.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Quick fix after quick fix... if you weren't always in a hurry you might keep it on the road for a longer period of time. It pisses me off having to pull **** apart constantly. I don't know how you do it.

Dan

Reaction score
headlights look good. who did them?

I did, they are growing on me, I was a little unsettled with the "checkered" look, but I don't mind it! I have another set I'm going to tinker with sometime when I have time!

Quick fix after quick fix... if you weren't always in a hurry you might keep it on the road for a longer period of time. It pisses me off having to pull **** apart constantly. I don't know how you do it.

thats actually funny you say that! Hahaha

Because the initial build took as long as it took. And did it turn out perfect? Nope not even a little bit... Now that I have the engine figured out so its not blowing up all the time, it's stuff that was designed and built at custom auto that dutton spent literally months building that is causing the headaches.. So now that the truck back in Canada I'm doing whatever I have to do to keep it on the road as many days a year as I can. Blown up oil pump? No problem. I had the truck back up running the next day. Fass pumps? No problem. Dual fueler high pressure line? No problem. I'm a hd mechanic by trade and fixing my trucks is something I've always had to do and I've sat and looked at pictures of my truck from March 2013- July 2013 then Sept 2013-April 2015... And I'm done that now! I'm quick fixing everything so I can mile the dang thing out before I get a new one! Haha

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
It's also not apples to apples when you compare pete's build to yours because look at all the r&d that has happened since dan first built his truck.. If you want to be one of the first to do something prepare to blow sh*t up. Then the patient guys come along later on and stuff goes smoothly and they don't understand how you had problems. It's all part of the game, sh*t I'm over here and I can't even get my pos 6.0 to do what I want it to do.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It's also not apples to apples when you compare pete's build to yours because look at all the r&d that has happened since dan first built his truck.. If you want to be one of the first to do something prepare to blow sh*t up. Then the patient guys come along later on and stuff goes smoothly and they don't understand how you had problems. It's all part of the game, sh*t I'm over here and I can't even get my pos 6.0 to do what I want it to do.

nobody may talk when i'm in the room. LOL

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I wasn't comparing mine to his. Just saying I don't know how he stays sane constantly tearing the thing apart for little **** all the time. That's why I'm just down here in the minor league with a daily driver single turbo.

Dan

Reaction score

Hahaha good point!

I ain't mad, I'm just over having the truck sit... So I'm keeping it on the road! Haha it's almost a full time job!

I would have been so much further ahead if I didnt have the petty rod bearing issues but I learnt a lot from it! I'm sure my next build will go a lot smoother

Latest posts

Members online