The Baddest Bypass Filtration You Can Imagine

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'd probably give you the fittings at my cost. I'm all about making this work for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you ever look at the Explorer extension fill tube and have it drilled and tapped for fittings?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

jimdawg185

Reaction score
did you ever look at the Explorer extension fill tube and have it drilled and tapped for fittings?

live life full throttle

Yep, that was my return plan. It's the feed line that was more complex.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Just order a oil bypass setup from Jim, and I have got to say he's one hell of a stand up guy with a great product.

Was not pushy in trying to make a sale or prove another company's product to be inferior; even though the specs show it is.

Jim took my call when he was very sick and answered all my questions. Although It took me awhile to comprehend the info he gave me and
I had to enlist the help of Powerstroked08 to break it down for me.
I now see the difference between a leading competitors kit and Jim's kit.

I'm super pumped to have one on the way, along with all fluids to make the complete switch.

If f you are thinking of an oil bypass filtration setup I highly recommend you do your h.w. and see all his kit has to offer.

Will update once installed.

Thanks Jim.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Update is all when you get caught up and don't feel like hammered horse hockey.
I want one. Me and my 12,000 mile a year drivin a$$ don't have any real use for it, just want.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Update....

I have decided to sell the lower cost kits because of lack of interest in the more expensive unit. They are the same filtration specs, but they flow a less and are a spin on filter with the same depth media in the filter housing. I am going to be placing a large order for my fleets and will be getting a 50$ discount on each kit. Regular price is 445. So for this first order I will pass the savings on to anyone who wants in. Cost will be 395 shipping included. The kit has hoses and fittings, but NOT direct fit. You will need to source your connections to the lines. Ian still working on not using those stupid caps. As soon as I get that figured out I will give a smoking discount on those fittings (25$ or so) to those that want them.

Call or text me by THIS FRIDAY April 1st to get in on this deal.

616-460-9949

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Not engine specific. The OBS is easy, there's a port right above the filter. The 6.4 isn't so bad. There's an oil pressure test port you can tap into on the front of the cooler.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I know there's a port. And I've been looking into a Ford Explorer oil fill extension. But I havnt had time to test all of it yet.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I know there's a port. And I've been looking into a Ford Explorer oil fill extension. But I havnt had time to test all of it yet.

drill and tap that mofo and bam... done... matching material and all.. stole it off my girlfriends exploder
4144788a0a77a6fb3a90fd966d8e79f8.jpg

live life full throttle

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i know billet would add to the cost but man that would be nicer to either have the A/N fitting be built into it or drilled and tapped..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online