The New F-350

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Just wanted to do a little update, the truck has been great so far. Awhile back the truck got some No Limit love, a bypass oil filter setup from Jim at ELS and a Retro Customz IPad dash kit

IMG_1176_zpsulwfmbm1.jpg

IMG_1222_zpsalx1gtpx.jpg

IMG_1236_zpsm5tba7lc.jpg

IMG_1245_zpsinfkr7cw.jpg

IMG_1272_zpse2rxhs9g.jpg

RiverRat77

Reaction score
Does the iPad control the climate controls also? Super clean

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Looks great Corey. The iPad dash screen really cleans up the inside. I wish my '13 had the hazard switch up top instead of where the iPad now sits. That's probably the only thing I miss with it.

Glassman504

Reaction score
Wow that looks great. So what does the iPad control and what happens to the dash behind it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VanoFord

Reaction score
I feel like this truck could use a little more black haha

No seriously sick rig. Love the iPad. Is there a write up on how you added that alone? I’d love to throw a mini iPad where my extra 2 cup holders are in the front flip down.

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Wow that looks great. So what does the iPad control and what happens to the dash behind it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mainly use it as a monitor for my EZ-LYNK, will work great on those long trips also for throwing on a movie. The redundant controls for the climate and audio are removed. Some people like having the buttons but I prefer the clean look. Everything that the buttons did can be controlled thru the factory touch screen.

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
I feel like this truck could use a little more black haha

No seriously sick rig. Love the iPad. Is there a write up on how you added that alone? I’d love to throw a mini iPad where my extra 2 cup holders are in the front flip down.

It's a dash kit replacement from Retro Customz. You must have the centre flip up seat. Maybe you could use a nice suction cup mount or fab up a mount that replaces the flip out cup holders. I had the same idea to mount my NDash there when I had my 08 but I never got around to it

VanoFord

Reaction score
It's a dash kit replacement from Retro Customz. You must have the centre flip up seat. Maybe you could use a nice suction cup mount or fab up a mount that replaces the flip out cup holders. I had the same idea to mount my NDash there when I had my 08 but I never got around to it

Oh I can fab lol. I’ll check them out and see what they have for my 08. Thanks!

Saltz

Reaction score
How do you control the heated/cooled seats without the buttons?
Should be able to turn them on by the touch screen. If not you can turn them on with forscan

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quigs4u

Reaction score
Touch screen doesn’t have the option from the factory. I was looking at the forscan page, your right I can have the icon appear on the screen in forscan.
Thanks

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Touch screen doesn’t have the option from the factory. I was looking at the forscan page, your right I can have the icon appear on the screen in forscan.
Thanks

The touch screen does have the option for the heated/cooled seats it's just under the climate tab. You can add the buttons to the home screen with Forscan. If you look close though the buttons are still there on the bottom underneath the Ipad

Quigs4u

Reaction score
The touch screen does have the option for the heated/cooled seats it's just under the climate tab. You can add the buttons to the home screen with Forscan. If you look close though the buttons are still there on the bottom underneath the Ipad

I’ll look again I didn’t see it on the climate screen.
So you still have the seat buttons UNDER the iPad? That’s great. I’m still not a fan of losing my old school controls/knobs but the ezlynk gauges look so good mounted in the dash I can’t resist.
Thanks for the info

Latest posts

Members online