dually max tire size without leveling kit

bs4284

Reaction score
i was wondering what the biggest tire size someone can fit on a stock 2017 f350 dually?

i know with a leveling kit they say you can go up to 37's. but im not keen on doing a leveling kit(everytime i ever had one, the truck never drove straight again).

If i can fit 35's i would be happy there.
the stock tires are sooo tiny on a dually... they got to go for the day to day...
my plan is to just run them when im towing...

Reaction score
You should be able to fit a 35" tall tire no problem. Lots of others have put 35x12.50s stock height on these 17s with no issues at all. The issue may be in the rear duals if you went with a wide tire such as a 12.50" width. May require a spacer between the duals if thats the width you wanted to run.

PasoF450

Reaction score
I ran 37s with no leveling kit. While I was waiting for my King Coilovers to show up. I was surprised but they fit fine with no rubbing.

Of coarse you will need 2" spacers in the rear to put the 37s on.

Attached is a picture of the truck with the Kings on it.

Attachments

• F350 M.jpg
    F350 M.jpg
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 234

bs4284

Reaction score
Thank you both!

PasoF450,
How did adding the coil overs and 37's effect towing for you?
also, those look like 12.5'' wide tires?
i've heard the stock rims were too skinny to mount those properly? how did you go about it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I ran 37s with no leveling kit. While I was waiting for my King Coilovers to show up. I was surprised but they fit fine with no rubbing.

Damn, that is one bad ass looking truck! Cant believe the 37s fit without even a leveling kit! First I've heard of it 37s fitting a stock height truck without a level. Did you have any pictures of it on stock height with the 37s? And are those 37x12.50r18 Nitto ridge grapplers?

Thank you both!

:thumbsup:

PasoF450

Reaction score
Attached is one with just the truck stock on 37s.

The other you can see the difference between stock and leveled on King Coilovers. I had not installed mine yet so its a good side by side.

Attachments

• Stock on 37.jpg
    Stock on 37.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 225
  • Stock vs leveled.jpg
    Stock vs leveled.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 238

JuniorDiesel

Reaction score
What kind of decrease did you see in MPG running the larger tires? Are you stock or running a tune/******?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sterling B.

Reaction score
:drool:

Attached is a picture of the truck with the Kings on it.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm not much for 17+ Duallies on stock wheel but damn Paso...that truck looks tough as hell.

Latest posts

Members online