140 tune

SeeYa

Reaction score
what is the difference between the 140 extreme and 140 aggressive tunes

The 140 Extreme is maxed out through out the power band. Best to have supporting mods to handle it or even see it's potential.

Th 140 Aggressive has more out of the hole power but is flat up top. For a stockish truck we would do that one over the extreme.

What are you planning or have done to the truck to help us decide which is better for you to get.

Diane

97stoker350

Reaction score
what are the best tunes for me to get on the 8 pos chip, im planning on getting the bdp stage 2s soon but on down the road stuff like the fuel and oil pumps with the valve springs and head studs with a d66 turbo. but thats a long way off. right now just and exhaust injectors and chip

SeeYa

Reaction score
what are the best tunes for me to get on the 8 pos chip, im planning on getting the bdp stage 2s soon but on down the road stuff like the fuel and oil pumps with the valve springs and head studs with a d66 turbo. but thats a long way off. right now just and exhaust injectors and chip

All the tunes will be custom. Look at the F6 so Jody can just email you the updated tunes for your mods list.

Diane

brian89

Reaction score
i bought the f8 chip thinking it would be better, and it works great most of the time, but whats the difference from the f6 to the f8?

Latest posts

Members online