change factory settings

eastern

Reaction score
How can I change factory settings like horn beeping when getting out of truck with key fob in pocket. Also want to have power to trailer plug all the time. Seems only works when truck is running. Thanks

sootie

Reaction score
i cant answer on the trailer power the but the honk can be changed with FORScan. CHeck out the two threads on here about FORScan-tons of info.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
How can I change factory settings like horn beeping when getting out of truck with key fob in pocket. Also want to have power to trailer plug all the time. Seems only works when truck is running. Thanks
If you want "HOT" to trailer with ignition OFF,you'll need to run a Wire from battery to Female plug on your truck,and connect to the corresponding post for interior trailer lights.Been there done that.Bad thing is,if you forget to turn off trailer lights,you'll have dead battery in am!

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score

The system is a little more complicated than that for the trailer charge circuit too. Do some leisure reading if you tow a lot, when you get to the day you need to figure it out you will be miles ahead. Same as +15 F150.

Latest posts

Members online