Green coolant?

Nic

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is correct from the factory? Did it change? About to take some things off this engine and just wondering if its correct. I couldn't find much online. Thanks

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
No. They come with orange. On a black floor, however it tends to look green. In the bottle it May look pink. Someone May have have put dye in it though, which kinda turns it neon green.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

DieselJpower

Reaction score
Mines definitely not orange either. Dealer asked me my vin for build date because they said they swapped from the orange to the new yellow/greenish in I believe it was early July this year. My truck was built late July , right after the switch. Yellow VC-13-G is what they sold me.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
****, guess I havent seen them yet. My bad... :doh:

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Yeah, I know right? This is why we cant have nice things...

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
We're technically not supposed to judge by colors in the coolant world. There is so much **** out there especially with recycled coolants.

I talked to our recycled coolant guy and he carries 2 kinds of coolant but 10 different dyes.. Lmao....

Soo technically, if you don't know what's in there, your supposed to flush and install your own.. Lol

08Monster

Reaction score
So in yalls experience, what's the thoughts on Rotella ELC as a replacement?
I've flushed and refilled with CAT ELC in every truck I have drained in my shop.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online