Great service as always

Steelnc

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a 5" exhaust installed today and was in and out in about an hour and a half. Only complaint is the leather couch was right next to the door and I nearly froze my balls off every time someone came in. ;)
In all seriousness I've seen this place grow over the last few years and each time I'm there I'm more impressed. I can't stress enough how good these guys treat and take care of their customers....... Thanks again guys.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Thank you Justin, we really appreciate it. I'm gonna get seat warmers/coolers installed in them before you come back. ;) I have to give it to you, your truck looks very good sir.

Steelnc

Reaction score
Thank you Justin, we really appreciate it. I'm gonna get seat warmers/coolers installed in them before you come back. ;) I have to give it to you, your truck looks very good sir.

Hahah Sounds good!

Thanks! A few more cosmetics and I'm done. Hopefully.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Pull the headlights apart and paint them a black, send the tail lights and 3rd brake off and get them professionally painted. LED Lights in the interior, I can't remember if we put HIDS in your truck or not but if not then a set of those, and finish it off with some AMP Steps. :rockon:

Steelnc

Reaction score
Pull the headlights apart and paint them a black, send the tail lights and 3rd brake off and get them professionally painted. LED Lights in the interior, I can't remember if we put HIDS in your truck or not but if not then a set of those, and finish it off with some AMP Steps. :rockon:

Definitely wanna do all the lights and steps. Hopefully soon. May need a divorce attorney mod too. :D

No Hids but will look into it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.