It is almost that time again.... Oct. 10th-11th

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Just wanted to go ahead and get this out there so you guys/girls can go ahead and put this on the calenders and adjust the schedules.

Our last event in the spring we had roughly 6,500 who paid to get into the event. With all of the vendors, family members, friends etc. I would say there was close to 6,700 people that attended.

This year is going to be a little different tho. It is going to be a two day event (Friday and Saturday). The sled pulling will be put on by PPL they will be in control of that. We do not have everything set in stone just yet just wanting to let everyone know the dates they can start locking in their rooms and what not.

I'm sure that many of you that came to the event last falls event can recall the mess that some things were handled. Well I can assure you that this year is going to be a little different. We are going to have roughly 30-35 security guards assisting with park, and making sure everything is going as smoothly as possible.

I will keep this thread updated with all of the purses for the drag racing and the sled pulling. If any of you have any questions about this feel free to contact either Aaron or I.

This year there is going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully this year I can actually slow down a little bit and meet some of you guys and have a cold one....

unnamed.jpg

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Ok here are the payouts and rules for the Carolina Truck and Tractor Puller Classes and we will pull in this order.

Hotstreet Diesel 8,200LB
1st $2,500
2nd $1,000
3rd $500
4th $250
5th $100
***Street driven truck with a single turbo t3/t4, up to 88mm (3.2" plug) or twin turbos with larger turbo 88mm (3.2" Plug) or smaller. DRIVE SHAFT LOOPS REQUIRED ON FRONT/REAR TO COMPETE FOR MONEY. hanging weights are allowed.

Open 4x4 8,200LB
1st $1,500
2nd $1,000
3rd $500
4th $250
5th $100
Run what you brung class. cut tires allowed. Hotstreet, 2.5, 2.6, 3.0, super stock trucks, DRIVE SHAFT LOOPS REQUIRED ON FRONT/REAR TO COMPETE FOR MONEY. hanging weights are allowed.

Workstock Diesel 8,500LB
1st $1,500
2nd $1,000
3rd $500
4th $250
5th $100
Stock appearing turbo. (we will do the best we can to tech this class) hanging weights allowed. no safety equipment required.

the reason we pull workstock last is because people sign up all night so we dont have people signing up while the class is pulling. If everyone follows the rules and lines up when there class is called we want have any issues getting everyone hooked to the sled at a decent time. any questions please post up. thanks

Latest posts

Members online