Update on Godzilla

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
lets not get ahead of ourselves , I had over 1000 with instant spool at altitude. I just don't think the 6.4 makes enough fuel only power for me. guess it doesn't matter how much air you cram in a 6.4 head, they don't make the power I wanted. glad you are happy with yours !

Why not wait a few months for some good heads ;)

Kind

Reaction score
lets not get ahead of ourselves , I had over 1000 with instant spool at altitude. I just don't think the 6.4 makes enough fuel only power for me. guess it doesn't matter how much air you cram in a 6.4 head, they don't make the power I wanted. glad you are happy with yours !

Yeah I know lol. The 6.7 has more potential. I'd love a toy 6.7 but I'm invested lol.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I don't think that trip system sized they way they were would ever work. Bp was retarded, I dumped mine too, to be honest I wish that system was never brought up to me. Would have been waay better doing what I wanted to begin with. :(

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That's nice, Tadd is the one that sold me on it when yours was having issues. I never stole your idea or did it cause you were. Talk to Tadd about that, he was the one pushing it on me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Kind

Reaction score
I don't think mike was insinuating you stole his idea lol. Does mike even bother with indirectness?? Lol. I get you were/are upset( I can somewhat relate) but mikes thread is hardly the place for it lol.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's nice, Tadd is the one that sold me on it when yours was having issues. I never stole your idea or did it cause you were. Talk to Tadd about that, he was the one pushing it on me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Why would I talk to Tadd about it? Your problems aren't mine. Take it somewhere else please.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
WHERE'S GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!

Godzilla is around, had a fuel leak and a prototype DPC converter that was a bit tight, so fixing leak and swapping converter.. but with twins on it, its a good deal stronger than with the triples.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ohhhhh nooooo! It lurkes again! Awesome Mike, I'm super stoked to see how it runs now. Congrats on being able to drive the old girl again!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ohhhhh nooooo! It lurkes again! Awesome Mike, I'm super stoked to see how it runs now. Congrats on being able to drive the old girl again!

I still don't have it, its tadd's job to get it to a certain point , then ill bring it home and fine tune it here with ray. it just fired up last Friday , made 1 dyno pull on a canned tune , made 1000+ , then started leaking fuel. the fueling was pulled back substantially and pressure differentials were much safer in the turbos , so I am hopeful we can make quick spool, smoke free 1100+ , and then I can start dropping my daughter off at daycare in it. she likes loud beats and horsepower.