Update on Godzilla

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Since DPC is around the corner I figured we could update progress. The truck has been running about a week. It's taken a lot of little adjustments over the week to start dialing it. The first few days were spent breaking in the motor and lockers , then Haller came down to help start dialing the turbos. Well in a day we were able to go over 1000 on fuel , staying very very conservative on boost, fuel and timing. It has 200's in it. We haven't run more than a tow tune yet and it's making pretty massive power. It has steed speed manifolds, ouo Ala's , front and rear tru tracs and a ton of other updates , as well Wayne color matched the cowl and door handles for me. Needless to say its already over the power level we want for dpc, just going to dial the hp up for the Dyno event. Haller is coming back Saturday for final turbo tuning. The turbos light almost instantly and the truck is an animal from what I've seen and heard. Pics and more info to follow.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Where is said burnout video??? Congrats Mike, glad its coming together nicely for you. Can't wait to see how it does at the track

sent from somewhere in the country

Danny26

Reaction score
What is the HP goal for DPC? All out on the dyno or playing it safe? Can't wait to see the video!

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the setup.

Steedspeed manifolds.

Z-Max Intake Manifold.

Attachments

• IMG_2562.jpg
    IMG_2562.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 711
  • IMG_2566.jpg
    IMG_2566.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 655