Hankook Dynapro Atm?

MINK

Reaction score
So while trying to order some Nitto Terragrapplers today my supplier mentioned the Hankooks as he has heard good things and the price is very right. At almost $400 cheaper I may give them a shot sense I dont keep wheels/tires long anyways LOL

Anyone have any experience with these tires? They say they're a 50k mile tire which isnt a huge deal to me but I do want something that will take some abuse.

Dittmerdiesel

Reaction score
I've heard good things about them as far as highway driving. Think they might look a little funny if they're stretched though..

JDub

Reaction score
My dad runs them on his 02 truck, only time he drives it is towing his 5th wheel and hes really liked them

Sent from my XT907

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I've installed a few sets. They are great tires but they are ugly. If you can get them in the size you want Hercules wild country XTX's are comparable if not better and much better looking.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Ran them on stock wheels...lasted about 20k miles...never balanced right...hated them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MINK

Reaction score
I've installed a few sets. They are great tires but they are ugly. If you can get them in the size you want Hercules wild country XTX's are comparable if not better and much better looking.

By chance have any pictures? I'm not a huge Terragrappler fan either looks wise.

Diesel23

Reaction score
hey mink , ran mine on 20's , got them used with only 10k gone and used them for atleast 50k before selling with just about 1/2 tread depth , awesome tire ,heavy as hell ,but i had a very good experiance with them , i did rotate every 15k or so they held up great !!!

PatMan

Reaction score
I've got them, well - more like they came with my EX when I bought.
I'm not impressed with them. They're good on dry roads and no road hum on them.
But when it's wet or snowy - they suck. period!
I can't wait to get rid of them when the time comes.
But here's a pic of mine.

DSC_8475.jpg

Last edited:

02BigD

Reaction score
Got about 25k on them right now and have been very happy. Had Terra's before, and its supper nice not having to worry about getting stuck on wet grass. I run a liquid balancer, so balance has not been an issue.

MINK

Reaction score
Does Cooper make the size your looing for in the LTZ? Personally I think thats a good looking tire
Nope or else they'd be ordered.

Ill go as far to say that anything is better than a terra grappler sight unseen.

lol I arleady know your thoughts there..

Thanks guys for the help, I think for the money I will give them a try.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I loved them. Ran them on my E99 as my snowplow tire. I also hauled my trailer with them and they lasted great. I had 25K on them when i sold them and there was still almost 2/3 of the tread left.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.