isspro ev2

zilla68

Reaction score
ok, here's the deal,
the autometer factory match are great gauges except that the boost does not fit my cluster since the brass piece on the back hits the quadpod so I had to cut the back of the pod and its bugged the hell out of me since day one.

my new ts performance screen won't fit up in the top slot because the damn cable is too short and ts is 0 help on a longer cable, basically they offer one size and that's it.

so I ripped out all the gauges, cut up pod etc today and I'm switching to the isspro ev2 I guess.

who has these?
who has a quadpod?
does the boost gauge fit with 0 issues?
I'm sure they come with everything needed, do they?
anyone have any pics they can post of them installed?

are they a single plug in the rear like my autometers?
this makes it pretty nice to just plug in one plug on the back of the gauge.

old man dave

Reaction score
I seem to recall doing a little grinding on the pillar for gauge clearance with my EV2s. Other than that, I like them.

Also, as I recall, my 4 pod pillar mount came from Complete Performance.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
EV2's have a single plug on each gauge. They are fairly easy to install, just make sure to leave yourself enough wire between gauges to slide one out and unplug it should the need arise. Hit up CSIPSD for any extra info or photos you may need, he's probably got 20 million pics of both the front and back of the gauges.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
ok, here's the deal,
the autometer factory match are great gauges except that the boost does not fit my cluster since the brass piece on the back hits the quadpod so I had to cut the back of the pod and its bugged the hell out of me since day one.

my new ts performance screen won't fit up in the top slot because the damn cable is too short and ts is 0 help on a longer cable, basically they offer one size and that's it.

so I ripped out all the gauges, cut up pod etc today and I'm switching to the isspro ev2 I guess.

who has these?
who has a quadpod?
does the boost gauge fit with 0 issues?
I'm sure they come with everything needed, do they?
anyone have any pics they can post of them installed?

are they a single plug in the rear like my autometers?
this makes it pretty nice to just plug in one plug on the back of the gauge.

I also the factory match Autometers. You are correct about the brass fitting. I had to clearance the original A-pillar plastic. I also used the push lok fitting like used on air brakes.

20141228_200652_zps0c780b3c.jpg

Billy T.
[email protected]

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
20131109_134746_zps5aa9b56c.jpg

Quadpod here. These are not mechanical gauges, so there are no fitting behind the gauge. I've only had issues with the sending units, but Michael @ ISSPRO has taken care of me. They match perfect also

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
They also allow you to make your own harness, aka daisy chain so it fits nice and clean.

old man dave

Reaction score
I thought the daisy chain hookup are the PowerMax Isspros with the guage interface unit?

My EV2s were individually wired and the Isspro PowerMax units are daisy-chained with 4 bus wires connecting everything. At least mine is. They do have the EV2 stye guage faces though.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Well I certainly don't have the Junction block, I have individual senders for each gauge, and I had to make the harness.

old man dave

Reaction score
Isspro PowerMax guage interface unit is actually the microprocessor that uses only 4 leads daisy-chained to hook up all guages and lights and has individual sensor inputs to the processor unit.

The EV2s have individually wired guages except for the pyrometer that has the separately mounted small amplifier. The only wires daisy-chained are for the guage lights. Each guage is individually wired to the sensor or amp. Wound up having a fairly large bundle of wires to the pillar mount.

I had a pretty old set of EV2s, are yours a different type using a bus hookup for all guages?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
power, ground, and lights are all the same wires for all 4 gauges which is daisy chain. Then you just add in the 2 wires for each gauge that come in from the senders...

Each gauge has a plug you squeeze the wires into, making the harness

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.