HID's out..LED's in

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I went on and said it a few times, too.. Lmao Sorry, Mark.

Not a problem...it happens!

I'm sure this has been asked before, but now there are a lot more people with these in. How does the color output match LED bars and pods?

we find these match very well with the rigid style bars, and obviously match the life time brand lights as well. I believe if you check back, there's a picture of Toms truck with the rigid fog lights, and the lifetime lights. They match pretty well.

JrStroker

Reaction score
we find these match very well with the rigid style bars, and obviously match the life time brand lights as well. I believe if you check back, there's a picture of Toms truck with the rigid fog lights, and the lifetime lights. They match pretty well.
Thanks for the quick reply and not being hateful. The more I look at these the more I lean away from HIDs. Probably will end up getting me a set. Can you pm me a price for a 08 shipped to 37803. Just headlights.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
very true!

I don't at the moment, I can try and get some tonight for you.

It's ok, you did get him with the hose that night we were washing trucks before the dyno/races LOL

Thanks Mark, I want them for the fogs but I'd like to see the hi/low difference on the headlights. And keep hearing different things about how theres no difference between hi/low, and others say there are. Haven't seen any real pics of that yet

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
It's ok, you did get him with the hose that night we were washing trucks before the dyno/races LOL

Thanks Mark, I want them for the fogs but I'd like to see the hi/low difference on the headlights. And keep hearing different things about how theres no difference between hi/low, and others say there are. Haven't seen any real pics of that yet

very true lol

as far as what I can tell in my person vehicles, I haven't noticed much difference between high and low beam, I think these with the fogs is a great setup. I run these in my truck and most of the customers we have sold these to do the same. With the both, I don't see any need for a high beam other than inspection purposes is your state requires it.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
very true lol

as far as what I can tell in my person vehicles, I haven't noticed much difference between high and low beam, I think these with the fogs is a great setup. I run these in my truck and most of the customers we have sold these to do the same. With the both, I don't see any need for a high beam other than inspection purposes is your state requires it.

The fogs would be great in my truck, the headlights would mainly be for my sisters car as a gift. 2001 Merc Cougar, literally the worst headlights ever, mounting a mini maglite would put out more light. Her high beams are dimmer than a 60watt indoor bulb haha

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Ok, I bought a set of 70watt for a 2006 f250. One bulb rotates and the other does not. The fixed bulb puts the low beam on the outside and high one the inside. I played with the bulb that rotates and imo the light pattern is better with the low facing up in the housing and high facing down. How do i get the fixed bulb to rotate?

Wait, they offer 70watt now?

What all wattages do you guys offer now? Is the pricing different based on wattage?

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I'd say the LEDs are brighter than stock and as bright as my buddy's HIDs, I also found out that you need to play with how the bulbs sit it there to get the best output of light. I faced my low beam up so I don't blind people but am thinking I'm going try the other way and see how many people flash me.

Side note - they are white and I think it reflects a lot nicer.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
anyone who has been waiting for the H13s, they have all been shipped as of today so you should be seeing your orders soon. thanks for the patients

KingStroker

Reaction score
Got my lights in today. They are crazy bright and I only went with the 22w!
Anyone dealt with lifetime's return/replacement department? The name suggests they would be friendly on replacements. LOL

997.3psdiesel

Reaction score
I ordered the 70w headlights and 22w fog lights from BigTimeKustomz last week and got them installed. Very easy to install and seems to be built pretty tough. Here are some pics. They will go from stock bulbs to the LEDs as listed.
Foglights

a2db3521f931637fc474580402929956.jpg

21cfb4dfd201245d6036e8e5f7c2031f.jpg