Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 94-97 Aftermarket

Old 12-24-2016, 03:19 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

If you want something better then cutting off you wheel speed sensors riffraff sells a cool adaptor that you can also add grease to your unit bearings with.
http://www.riffraffdiesel.com/front-...k-off-fitting/
08 F-450 KR 6.4 Hallers International coated pistons, John Woods Competition trans, Elite Tow powers (71mm/59mm vgt), Elite Stage 1 cam, Elite Z-max intake, studs, Icon 5.5 on 22.5 AF wheels wrapped in 37's, OUO traction bars, OUO ALA's, No-Limit intake, Alradco
04 X 6.0 Low 12's, OUO traction bars, lots of Riffraff Diesel, BMF Novakane's, wrapped in Nitto 420's, 05 clone, Alradco
01 X 7.3 38R, 238/80's, Riffraff everything
Old 12-24-2016, 03:38 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendwarriorfsw32 View Post
If you want something better then cutting off you wheel speed sensors riffraff sells a cool adaptor that you can also add grease to your unit bearings with.
That's actually what I was going to get for my hubs but never got around to it. I agree​, that's cleaner and serves a purpose better than cutting the sensor wires.

The ad says it's only for 99-04, but I know you can swap the 99-04 sensor into the 05+ hubs so I don't see why you couldn't use it on the 05 axle. Again I was going to try it but never got around to buying some.

Last edited by Strokersace; 12-24-2016 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:43 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

How tall are these swapped trucks sitting with stock coils compared to stock leaf springs or leveling kit leafs?
Old 12-27-2016, 10:13 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted4 View Post
How tall are these swapped trucks sitting with stock coils compared to stock leaf springs or leveling kit leafs?
Mine with 5200lb coils, B code rear springs, and velvet ride shackles had a slight rake to it with stock 2" F250 rear blocks. The front was 1.5" lower than the rear. So basically 2" lower than the factory obs F350.

With 4800lb coils, I probably could have gone with no rear block and been dead level measurement wise.
Old 12-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

If I understood right, the OBS sits lower after swapping in super duty suspension
Old 12-28-2016, 01:53 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdh1994 View Post
If I understood right, the OBS sits lower after swapping in super duty suspension
Depends on the coils you use. Just the same as when the different coil ratings are used in the SD.
Old 12-28-2016, 06:47 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendwarriorfsw32 View Post
you linked 99-04/ is there one for 05+?
BTS transmissions have the absolute top of the line hard parts and clutches, in every single one.....every once in a while that somebody like Mike O or Charles gets a different piece, because they've broken his normal piece.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:18 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by m j View Post
you linked 99-04/ is there one for 05+?
See my comment below his. It it, you will find your answers...
Old 01-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Anyone have a list of factory bolt sizes and locations. I got a box of factory bolts and trying to figure out what goes where.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

[QUOTE=markfuga;1419511]My "Do Not Weld To The Frame" comment is a matter of practice that I live by with all mods I do. Everything should be bolt-on and only weld when there is no other way to make the modifications. Welding creates many stresses in the frame along with "risers" that can develop into cracks over time. Welding on a frame (especially by novice/amature) is just a bad idea. It's not a matter of "will the weld hold the piece on" but rather what distortion and stresses have been created by the welding.

I'm surprised by the number of people looking for the bracket, is there not a vendor/sponsor supplied option out there? I thought there was. I'm not a sponsor so I've been hesitant to reply with offers to make the brackets but if there's that much interest and no one is making them then send me a PM. I'm in the process of making several now for a couple guys so I can easily increase the count.[/QUOT

Are you still making trac bar brackets to sell? I'm interested in one if you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk