Old 12-17-2016, 08:06 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Really need a PRICE..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2016, 08:08 PM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

I believe pricing is gonna be a few more days so they can finalize everything.

•2013 F350 CCSB PLATINUM

•08 F-350 CCSB 950/1493
Midwest Diesel, Elite Diesel, RCD, OUO, No Limit Fab, PMF Fab
•1997 F-350 7.3, srw, rclb, 4wd, 5speed (work truck)
•Past rig: 2000 F-350 ccsb, 1100 hp 6.7 cummins
Old 12-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzchey21 View Post
So this will work with a streetmax or similar?
I have this question too but non VGT. Can you add a 2nd charger to a non vgt set up on the 6.7 and it be steetable?
Old 12-21-2016, 10:23 AM
Colonel
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo dah View Post
I have this question too but non VGT. Can you add a 2nd charger to a non vgt set up on the 6.7 and it be steetable?
We're actually doing one like this right now. It's going to have a Budget Kit from MPD with a S363 SXE and then the Industrial add-a-turbo kit with a S475 feeding it with a Midwest built engine and trans and S&S 60% injectors. Thing should be a riot for sure. Can't wait to see how it does. Obviously not really on the same level as doing a Precision unit but it should still be a runner.

2015 6.7 Ruby Red Platinum GDP Tuned EZ Lynk, 64mm VGT Turbo, No Limit Stage 2 Intake, 5" Exhaust
Old 12-21-2016, 10:48 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bft blue oval boys View Post
We're actually doing one like this right now. It's going to have a Budget Kit from MPD with a S363 SXE and then the Industrial add-a-turbo kit with a S475 feeding it with a Midwest built engine and trans and S&S 60% injectors. Thing should be a riot for sure. Can't wait to see how it does. Obviously not really on the same level as doing a Precision unit but it should still be a runner.
I'd like to hear how that turns out. It would be overkill on my truck since I'd likely need to build the engine and add tons of fuel. Mine is a DD and tow pig so need reliability. Was thinking a '15 pump and FASS/AD/H&S LPFP with a second charger might put me in the 650 range without worrying too much about drive pressure or bending rods.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by doo dah View Post
I'd like to hear how that turns out. It would be overkill on my truck since I'd likely need to build the engine and add tons of fuel. Mine is a DD and tow pig so need reliability. Was thinking a '15 pump and FASS/AD/H&S LPFP with a second charger might put me in the 650 range without worrying too much about drive pressure or bending rods.
15 pump and a 364.5 will do everything you just described with ease.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:51 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Maybe venting a little but why are twin kits so expensive and hard to find? My cousin just installed twins on his lml for $2800. Simple bolt on running a s475 over the stocker. Just kinda frustrating trying to run against these guys with any sort of a budget. Guess you have to put up with a gm product to get that. Not meaning to put down anyone because I know it takes a lot of r&d, just my thoughts.

KCCO
Old 12-21-2016, 01:38 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle.johns.9003 View Post
Really need a PRICE..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Have you emailed me to get on the pricing/waiting list?

Please refer to my previous post***

****For everyone wanting pricing, you need to send me an email with your power goals, and set up to Jared@midwestdieselauto.com

I will try to look through them all through the next week to start to anticipate things and set up pricing as we go.

We will also be taking preorders on the first few kits if people are for sure they want to go that route, and to get the turbos ready.

Thanks
Jared

----------------------------

This kit is more complete than anything else on the market, and seeing as how nothing else is even out there except the "hack your hood" industrial kit for the 11-14, this is leaps and bounds ahead.

We are trying to include absolutely everything we possibly can, and have our margins exact to half of a percent, so my dealers can make money, we can make money, and you, as the end user aren't paying more because we made a "rough guess" on our actual cost here.

I would prefer other companies to keep their sales pushes to their own adds as well please, this post is for our compound kit, nothing else matters.

This kit will be only be offered WITH turbo's right off the bat, which at this time, will all be precision ball bearing units alone. I'm not going to put up with guys calling and whining because their box borg warner charger doesn't sound the same as the 3,800.00 Precision Unit in the video, because, unfortunately, it will happen. I've been there, it isn't worth the time or hassle.

This kit is guaranteed to work with a 15 - 17 style turbocharger.

THAT is it. If you want to buy a kit and try to make it work with another companies drop in non vgt kit or what not, that completely falls to you.

We did not build this as a non vgt compound kit.

You also have to understand, that every single non vgt kit on the market is different than another companies. Also, some companies have had multiple revisions, etc, to how they build them

The time and money it would take to build a universal provision for every single one of these would be ridiculous, and the engineering costs alone would push the price for everyone else up as well, its just not something we are interested in doing.

If you would like to discuss building a custom compound set up with your previously purchased high pressure charger, please email me, at Jared@midwestdieselauto.com and we can discuss options.

We're currently hammering through trying to get the parts list and cost finished up, but we have 5 trucks here getting motors, so we're a little backed up to say the least, production falls behind keeping the shop moving.

Again, any questions or concerns please shoot me an email to Jared@midwestdieselauto.com

Thanks
Jared
www.oneupoffroad.com
www.ouostore.com - Now Live, Check It Out!
Orders@oneupoffroad.com
Mobile/Text - 503-780-3818
Mobile/Text - 217-691-3404
Old 12-21-2016, 02:10 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzchey21 View Post
So this will work with a streetmax or similar?

Where does the oil drain go for the low pressure charger? Something that could be added on without pulling the engine?
This is actually plumbed back into the oil filter housing area, its pretty slick the way it was done.

I'll try to get some pictures if all the ice on this truck melts off this week. Lol
www.oneupoffroad.com
www.ouostore.com - Now Live, Check It Out!
Orders@oneupoffroad.com
Mobile/Text - 503-780-3818
Mobile/Text - 217-691-3404
Old 12-26-2016, 08:36 AM
Major
Member's Gallery

This looks like an amazingly well built kit, but it is Midwest so I expect nothing less!!
2006 F-250 6.0. Studded, ******d, 66/74/.91, T4 divided upipes built by me, 230/100 7 hole MPD injectors, fuelab 41402 pump/strictly RR, Dieselsite HPODS, 4800lb coils no blocks/overloads, 20x12 Fuel hostages 305/50R20 nitto 420s.