2002 crank no start

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Sorry about that guys had a family matter to take care of. OK it looks like water but smells a little like fuel, I don't think it's straight diesel . I figured if fuel bowl leaked it would run out back side of engine like oil in the valley. I need a radiator because this one is cracked up top toward front of truck. Should I replace the water pump also?

I want to do a coolant flush but that should be done first correct ? I don't want to mess up a new radiator and I plan on running a oem 7.3 no aftermarket one. Any thought or ideas maybe a place to look for one? Thanks as always

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score

ToMang07

Reaction score
Nice videos that guy really shows the steps. I don't know how comfortable I am doing that work, the mechanic I went to does great work but it's seems high on prices. I guess after you add everything up it makes sense but I I'm gonna need him to do my radiator install and I don't see that being cheap.

It's not hard if you're competent to turn a wrench. Did mine last spring, inside sitting on the couch. Too easy.

Arisley

Reaction score
Radiator install is easy peasy. So is the fuel bowl repair. On the back of the fuel bowl where the valve is, it is attached to a steel tube. That tube runs down the front of the motor and ends right above the cross member.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score

It's not hard if you're competent to turn a wrench. Did mine last spring, inside sitting on the couch. Too easy.

Lol I can turn a wrench sorta I guess. It just takes me a long time like that job might take me several days. It's a long story but I can't stay on task if I try it's makes matters worse and stuff starts going downhill quick lol.

Lot of my buddies said the mechanic had my truck awhile to me it seemed normal for him to have it 6 weeks. Didn't mean to get off topic.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Radiator install is easy peasy. So is the fuel bowl repair. On the back of the fuel bowl where the valve is, it is attached to a steel tube. That tube runs down the front of the motor and ends right above the cross member.

It would be easy if it didn't have transmission lines hooked to it. I can't find a video showing them either. I seen a video but the guy unhooked upper and lower hoses and that was it, I was like hey what about the other hoses.

Turbosuzuki

Reaction score
Righty tighty, lefty loosey. Unscrew the old ones, screw the new ones back in the same place.

Sounds simple enough lol. I need to get fixing that fuel leak. Sometimes it doesn't leak a drop and then it leaks like crazy I don't understand it. Thanks again I will look for that rebuild kit for fuel bowl.

Latest posts

Members online