6.4 powerstroke turbo development::::

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Wayne

Reaction score
I know it wouldn't work for Erik's high powers & 85's on a used filter, but beyond that, I couldn't tell you. I speculate that it would work on a new filter, but as a fair warning, that boot would require modification where it hooks to the turbo. We warn our customers that this intake won't work on any of our turbo kits because we had a boot slip off, and get eaten by a turbo. I'm sure there's a way to make it work safely, but we went another route because we didn't want to deal with it.

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
I have that intake and was sucking in the minder 3/4 of the way most of the time and all the way in sometimes, with the provided pro guard 7. I put the 5r on it and didn't put the bottom part of the housing back on (because it wouldn't fit with the 5r) and never had a problem after.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I haven't given up on the 6.4 trucks just have so much stuff going on and have built over 250 turbos and counting. I have some new wheels being made for the 6.4 turbo that will be drop in. One wheel for the high pressure and one for low side, the price is projected to be less then the batmowheel. I'm shooting for 300.00 each wheel, 600 total for both wheels for compressor. The wheels should flow more air and be faster spooling, once the wheels are done I will also be producing bigger wheels for the turbos for more power.

3brorce

Reaction score
I hear you are pretty busy with 6.0 stuff lol. Thank you for the update.

Latest posts

Members online