Well its been a fun ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
I thinks she finally let go. My truck has been giving me more and more problems lately. Now i have been beating on it pretty hard and she hasnt missed a beat until now. 2000 f350 cclb drw 7.3 auto. Ts 6pos air raid intake and straight 5 inch exhaust to dual 6inch stacks. Leveling kit on 315 75 16 firestone destination mts.

It was beat when i got it but now i have fuel comming out the leak in my oil pan. It wont even start. I lost my acell pedal last week. Rolls over really fast like i lost compression. Havent scanned it yet. Mabye i will tonight or tomorrow night. Any help on this would be awsome. Im thinking the motors gonna have to come out though.

I guess i didnt really want to drive it this winter anyways. But it wont fit in my shop anymore so i have no clue where its going to happen.

Stay tuned for updates. As ill be diaging it soon to try to get it goin asap.

Thanks
Cullin

janyjuza.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

ToMang07

Reaction score
i have fuel comming out the leak in my oil pan.

Huh??? So it wasn't leaking oil, but fuel?

My thoughts are you blew one or more injector cups if I'm reading this right.... how much "oil" is in it? Thinned out or smell like fuel?

CEL on?

Any oil in the fuel bowl, oil or fuel in the coolant?

yotaneck13

Reaction score

Huh??? So it wasn't leaking oil, but fuel?

My thoughts are you blew one or more injector cups if I'm reading this right.... how much "oil" is in it? Thinned out or smell like fuel?

CEL on?

Any oil in the fuel bowl, oil or fuel in the coolant?

No. The oil leak in my oil pan not has fuel comming out with the oil.

No cel light. And i have not looked into it any further. It would not refire when it died. Wasnt even smoking while i was trying. And the fast crank could possibly be my cyl walls being too washed with diesel to seal?????

Im going to look into it a little bit tonight..........mabye!?!?!?!?!

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
sounds like you beat a beautiful truck until something finally happened.

Could be a lot of things. Sounds like it isn't getting fuel though... although it could be a compression issue.

Check for oil dilution in the crank case and coolant reservoir.

is there fuel in the fuel bowl? What does it look like in there?

How full is the fuel tank?

Scan for codes... anything?

yotaneck13

Reaction score
I did beat a nice truck. But i did it knowing something major was bound to happen. I only paid 5gs fir the thing and 2 trannys later am only intonit about 65.

That being said its sitting right now im selling my tuner this weekend and buying a dd.

Ill yank the engine and refinance the loan on the truck for another 5gs and build a reliable high hp monster this winter.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
sounds like you beat a beautiful truck until something finally happened.

Could be a lot of things. Sounds like it isn't getting fuel though... although it could be a compression issue.

Check for oil dilution in the crank case and coolant reservoir.

is there fuel in the fuel bowl? What does it look like in there?

How full is the fuel tank?

Scan for codes... anything?

I havent had a chance to check anything out its still sitting where my buddy towed it to. Ive been workin 6 12s. So i dont have much time. Im going to try to make some time tonight or this weekend for her

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Yea. Thats why im not horribly up set. It was a trade in at my uncles work. Thats what they would have gotten if they took it to auction.

Reaction score
LOL... for 5k... ok.

Yea. Thats why im not horribly up set. It was a trade in at my uncles work. Thats what they would have gotten if they took it to auction.

I'm pretty sure he is laughing about building a high hp "monster" engine for $5k. $5000 isn't even enough to supply the injection system components, tuning, and turbo for a high hp "monster". I guess that also depends on your definition of a "monster" engine though. LOL

Having fuel in the oil pan, I wouldn't be too surprised if you have a melted piston(s). Especially if you beat the hell out of it without having an EGT gauge. Or having an EGT gauge and just never cared what it was telling you.

For what it's worth, that was a nice looking truck though.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
How much u want for the truck as is

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

yotaneck13

Reaction score
O lol. Yea ive seen it wont be cheap. As much hp as i can get for 5k. That better?

I have a egt guage.......laying on my dresser lol. I never put it in because, i didnt want to see what it was reading. I did install a 30 psi boost guage and it wraps it.

As for selling it. I really like it and dont wanna get rid of it. but i suppose 6500 would be the number for me to say bye bye.

I got around to doing some checking on the truck today. No fuel in oil pan as i had thought before. And the fuel bowl is full. Coolant was low but didnt smell of diesel or oil. I did find a blown fuse for my guage cluster. Nothing on it works anyways. My chip was loose in the pcm. Im wondering if it fried the pcm?

Pstroke96

Reaction score
if the chip was loose you may have cooked it. replace all the blown fuses. see if you can borrow a pcm from somebody see if that fixes the issue. if you can communicate with it with a scan tool it is most likely good as well.

yotaneck13

Reaction score
I replaced the blown fuse. And took the chip out. I havent tried to scan it since it died on me.

I rember the chip comming loose the night it died. I didnt have a accell pedal si i was running high idle from my buddies to my parents. Lost high idle when i reached down to push it back in it died and wouldnt refire.

My buddy following me said it was smokin really white when i took off from his house.

Pstroke96

Reaction score
The next step is to get a scan tool o it and try and communicate with the computer that way you can determine if you have an electrical or mechanical issue. Then from there everybody can be more helpful

yotaneck13

Reaction score
Thats the plan for friday night or saturday. Ill take the modis over to my parents and see whats up. Be sweet if i jus junked another cps. But as fast as it turns over i have a feeling i have low compression

907DAVE

Reaction score
Check your 30amp fuse in the interior fuse panel, lower right side. If its blown disconnect the fuel bowl heater

ToMang07

Reaction score
Also, when you remove, install, or touch the chip, the truck MUST be off, and keys OUT of the ignition. Otherwise, the PCM will have power and messing with the chip WILL fry the PCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online