Ecoboost Tuning!

Gearhead

Reaction score
I'm looking for some testers. Anybody have one that could stop by on a weekend?

02BigD

Reaction score
I'm pumped this is happening.

If it helps, I have 2, 13 Explorer and 13 Flex that would love to be testers

patricku47

Reaction score
Not to bring this back from the dead, but any chance that y'all will get into tuning the 2.0 Ecoboost in the Explorers?

Dave

Reaction score
Matt what kind of RWHP are you expecting to see wit tunes? This may help me make a purchase decision shortly

Gearhead

Reaction score
I'm sure the power will be on par with what everything else is doing out there, but the trans shifting is what sells my tunes.

02BigD

Reaction score
Matt, what kind of feedback are you looking for from testers? Would you want datalogging, and under what circumstances?

The Flex has a sport setting with the option of letting the transmission stay in "auto", instead of forcing one to shift with the paddles like the Explorers do. Are you planning on adjusting that as well?

Gearhead

Reaction score
I haven't started anything on these because they (SCT) can't seem to get me the 2015 truck I want to start with. Once I can get some seat time in my own, I can get a feel for the other platforms and how they react.

bluedge8

Reaction score
If you tune them, does it log that and void warranty? Also can you take just about all of my power out in the first 1/4 throttle? I just got a 2015 ford transit 250 with the 3.5L and it has way too much tip in throttle for snow, it was a handful to drive today.

Gearhead

Reaction score
The throttle would be an easy change... I don't plan on breaking anything but if you roast a piston or something because of bad gas they would be able to tell.

patricku47

Reaction score
Whenever you may be ready, I've got a 2.0 Explorer that is local enough for you to play with. Just putting that out there....

Latest posts

Members online