Scheid Diesel Extravaganza '15

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
I can't wait! Hopefully there's a good turnout again. Maybe a bunch of people can meet up from here? That would be sweet

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Convinced a buddy from down there to sweet talk his wife into letting us use their camper for the weekend. Hopefully the rain stays away. Last year was the wettest I've seen it in my 13 years

I know a few guys from the Org are meeting for breakfast Saturday morning

durflinger92

Reaction score
Convinced a buddy from down there to sweet talk his wife into letting us use their camper for the weekend. Hopefully the rain stays away. Last year was the wettest I've seen it in my 13 years

I know a few guys from the Org are meeting for breakfast Saturday morning
If this rain keeps up it will be even wetter

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
I'm with Purdue Diesel Club and were running the Show n' Shine. Maybe I can talk everyone into meeting up with a bunch of guys from here and getting breakfast one morning or something.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
But there is always some sort of entertainment no matter the weather!

Boy your not a kidding!!! From a buss and ambulance burnout and big parties at the grounds Back in the good old days before the stupidity level increased and police presence for safety had to be increased

I'm with Purdue Diesel Club and were running the Show n' Shine. Maybe I can talk everyone into meeting up with a bunch of guys from here and getting breakfast one morning or something.

Glad to see that clubs still going, I was at the very first meeting they had back in my college days. I think I remember seeing the sign up as sponsoring the Snow N' Shine last year.

Latest posts

Members online