Who's WORKING their 6.7?

Jelly Role

Reaction score
I'm curious to see who's using aftermarket goodies as an investment instead of a way to show off. What I mean is, who's putting the extra power to work every morning? This post excludes all the posers out there who spend more than they can afford simply to impress other people. This question is for you guys out there pulling a backhoe, a skid steer, a goose-neck livestock hauler, or maybe a multiple car trailer to put bread on your table. How much are you pulling? What's your rig consist of? Is it your own business or you working your truck for someone else's company? I want to hear what "super duty" your truck performs every day!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Why would I work a $70K truck? LOL
I work the free one provided by my company. LOL

Jelly Role

Reaction score
I can see from the replies, I'll have to wait until later on for a serious reply. That should give the guys actually workin' their trucks a chance to get home.

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I can see from the replies, I'll have to wait until later on for a serious reply. That should give the guys actually workin' their trucks a chance to get home.

maybe you should come back next year .

BOHICA256

Reaction score
My truck gets put to work going from location to location, carrying my poser ass. Lots of highway miles. I can get to locations faster than other people, so my investment in aftermarket stuff is well worth it.
"If you ain't first, you're last"
-Ricky Bobby

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

I'm at work right now. Sitting in my free truck, doing nothing, making more than you could hope for.... LOL

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I'll chime in. I work my $70K truck and work it damn hard in the patch north of the border. I contract it to a company so they give me a day rate and fuel card's to 4 different cardlock's across the country. I'm already starting to rebuild my front end with 32k miles too lol. I tow office trailer's, car trailer's with skid steer's and other various part's etc. Its used as a mobile office with the front area having a laptop stand and the back seat loaded up with a printer and all kind's of good paperwork etc. Its just a truck and they're replaced every 3 years give or take so I figure if I'm pretty much living in it, its going to be a nice one.

That's the 37ft office trailer I pull to work and its not very light! But my No Limit goodies keep the truck running just fine....

Attachments

• truck on site 1.jpg
    truck on site 1.jpg
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 280
  • truck on site 2.JPG
    truck on site 2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 236

jcain

Reaction score
My work is so manly that not even the Super duty could carry my tools to the jobsite.

But the Super duty does carry my 5th wheel RV wherever I need to work.

Motostroker

Reaction score
However the dually is gone, I traded get for a CCSB 250, and she is going to be beat just as hard as a red headed stepchild, sorry Adam lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motostroker

Reaction score
Lol, good point. This 15 I have now needs a 64 and Morgan's pump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online