**Now Taking Pre-Orders for 6.7L Tuners**

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
2011+ 6.7L nDash - $1529.00
2011+ 6.7L nGauge - $1329.00

We are now taking pre-orders for all 6.7L tuning devices scheduled for release in September. The nGuage units will begin shipping the first week of September. The nDash units will begin shipping the second or third week of September. This will include updated 2011-12 tuning AND new 2013+ tuning.

Our office number is 828-692-9967. We are open until 6:00 P.M. EST through Thursday; 4:00 P.M. EST Friday.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Whats the price going to be to add another truck to a Dashdaq? And can I have one dashdaq tune both a 6.4 and 6.7 at the same time?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Whats the price going to be to add another truck to a Dashdaq? And can I have one dashdaq tune both a 6.4 and 6.7 at the same time?

$599.00 for another license.

You'll need to give the office a call about multiple VIN's for the 6.4L and 6.7L.

drservo

Reaction score
Is there going to be a firmware update so that we can use the dashdaq for tuning?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Need some clarification. From Matts last comment I will not be able to use my Dashdaq on my 6.7 or at least thats how I read it?

"Since DashDAQ was a Drew Technologies product, and nDash/nGauge is an E-Motion product, the firmware won't be retroactive back to the old units. We don't own the licensing for the device firmware.

Give Spade a call in our office, we will help you out on getting an upgrade."

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Need some clarification. From Matts last comment I will not be able to use my Dashdaq on my 6.7 or at least thats how I read it?

"Since DashDAQ was a Drew Technologies product, and nDash/nGauge is an E-Motion product, the firmware won't be retroactive back to the old units. We don't own the licensing for the device firmware.

Give Spade a call in our office, we will help you out on getting an upgrade."

Some clarity from Spade. He posted this earlier today on our Facebook page while dealing with another customer asking a similar question:

"There will be an update for your tuner so you do not need the newer unit. If you want a new nDash or nGague unit we will sell you one for a lower cost depending on which one you want. We will also provide you a free license so you can sell the older unit. It will not matter if you sell your tuner to someone with a 6.4 or a 6.7 truck. The license will be free."

theplumber

Reaction score
Is the custom tune will work whit SOTF ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

theplumber

Reaction score
When the web site will be update for all this nice stuff?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
**UPDATE**

We are putting the finishing touches on our 2011-12 tuning update. It should be available this coming week. I won't go into specifics about the changes made, but we think everyone will be extremely pleased with everything.

As far as the 2013+ tuning goes, we are waiting on devices to come in.

Thank you for your patience!

Mpoage

Reaction score
Will these devices be able to go on multiple trucks or will they be vin locked to the first truck like the old ones were?

Latest posts

Members online